Poll: So?
Poll Options
View poll results: So?
Think he's a wanker and should stand down.
19 61%
Think he's a wanker but should stay on.
1 3%
Feel sorry for him but should stand down
8 26%
Feel sorry for him and should stay on
1 3%
Other.
2 6%
Voters: 31.
Inb4 Politics thread.

Just wanted to gauge people's opinions on him in the light in the call of his resignation.

A quote.

Quote by BBC
The deputy PM, who has been the focus of anger at tuition fee rises, said his nine-year-old had asked "why are the students angry with you, Papa?"

How do you feel? The few poll options should cover it.
Tosser.

No sympathy what so ever.

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
What the **** kind of child calls their dad "papa" in England? Jesus ****ing Christ!
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
Who?
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
He's a disgusting human being who has quite personally sold out his electorate in the most politically vacuous way possible.

He should fall on his own sword, metaphorically; but preferable literally as well.

Quote by Ed Hunter
What the **** kind of child calls their dad "papa" in England? Jesus ****ing Christ!

His wife's Spanish. And fit, if memory serves.

EDIT: disregard that, she's a trout. And the daughter of one of General Franco's best pals in Fascist Spain.
Last edited by Kumanji at May 6, 2011,
Massive jeb end.

His Sheffield offices are just down the road from my parents house.

We always know when he's in because there's usually a police car keeping watch.

I actually met him once. He seemed nice at the time, but it was before he gained his position in the EU council and before he was leader of the Lib Dems.

He brings nothing to the Lib Dems of any substance, and he's completely sold out the ideals of his party and supporters to be in the position he is (noshing off David Cameron while he works).
Quote by Ed Hunter

His wife is Spanish if I remember correctly.
Stand down you useless C...

'Think he's a wanker but should stay on. 1 7.69%'

Lets find this outsider.
Last edited by smokeysteve22 at May 6, 2011,
My girlfriend's dad is French but she doesn't call him papa like a complete cockmongler. Nick Clegg needs to sort his damn kids out before he can start even beginning to think about maybe doing a small amount in an area that might help the country at some point if he's lucky.

Quote by titsmcgee852
Cunt. stand down.

And get ANDREW DOUBLE YOU KAY to be Lib Dem leader instead. Please God, let it happen.

Quote by titsmcgee852