hi, i wanna buy a guitar and i've been arived until this 2

-shecter 006 deluxe

-LTD ex-50

and i don't know what to choose
whitch is better quality and why?
wich is better 4 disturbed - metallica stuff?

PD: it's only between this 2 guitars and plz forgive my english
Both are basic guitars.
Nothing special, but decent.
Either will do. Your choice of amp is mroe important tonally.
Try both out. Buy whichever feels more comfortable.
I've played the EX- I found it bloody uncomfortable to play on your lap.
Quote by GS LEAD 5
Both are basic guitars.
Try both out. Buy whichever feels more comfortable.
I've played the EX- I found it bloody uncomfortable to play on your lap.

I have the ex400 and it feels great to me when your sitting (fits write in on your leg). Don't know what your talking about... maybe a similar model from esp (fx maybe??)

The ltd will have a thinner neck (the ex)so its up to you, do you want a thin neck or a thicker neck (the schecter)?

to me, the ex wins hands down.

Edit: quality will be about the same on both (esp in my experience has generally produced higher quality guitars than schecter overall) and there both going to have mediocre pickups but they'll both still do what you want well enough.
Last edited by firebird103 at May 6, 2011,
atm i'm playing though garage band whith danelectro fab distortion i dnt need + bk i'm just learnin' but i want a nice guitar before going further
Quote by firebird103
I have the ex400 and it feels great to me when your sitting (fits write in on your leg). Don't know what your talking about... maybe a similar model from esp (fx maybe??)

The ltd will have a thinner neck (the ex)so its up to you, do you want a thin neck or a thicker neck (the schecter)?

to me, the ex wins hands down.

THIS is the reason why I told him to try it out.
What feels bloody horrible to me, feels good to you.
See? Point made. Never buy a guitar without trying it first.
even the girl from eyes set to kill can wrap her hands around a schecter neck just fine, whats wrong with kids these days

i own a schecter hellraiser an esp ec-1000 an see no difference in the neck at all except maybe the schecter is more rounded where as the esp is like a flat thin U

but i guess id suggest the schecter, im not too fond of ltds below 400 models
atm i'm playing though garage band whith danelectro fab distortion i dnt need + bk i'm just learnin' but i want a nice guitar before going further
The 006 wins. Any 50 series LTD is horrible in my experience, and I tried a lot when I was craving an LTD when I played my buddies M-1000 and loved it.
Gear:
Shecter Omen 6 with Seymour Duncan SH-6
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Fender Frontman 25r (crappy)
MXR CAE WAH
Digitech HardWire TL-2 Metal Distortion (Makes the amp sound not shitty)
Quote by DamagingExcess
The 006 wins. Any 50 series LTD is horrible in my experience, and I tried a lot when I was craving an LTD when I played my buddies M-1000 and loved it.

this guy knows