Page 1 of 4
Me and my friend bought 4 grams of weed (I only bought one). We were splitting it in an alley when the cops came in. We got into the police car, they took our weed, registered our data and released us. (It probably helped that I played the 'regretful kid' card, and the fact that I look much younger than a I am - I'm 17).
The most stressful time of my life. I guess i should be grateful they were cool enough to release us, but fvck, I'm home alone this weekend and it was the ideal occasion to get high, watch some movies and chill...
In my life, I had never wanted so bad to be high like i do right now

I'm not trying to be pathetic or cause simpathy or anything, I just wanted to share this with someone,.
█████████████████████████
Last edited by MuffinBrain at May 6, 2011,
Sucks to be you.
Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
The illegality of cannabis is outrageous, an impediment to full utilization of a drug which helps produce the serenity and insight, sensitivity and fellowship so desperately needed in this increasingly mad and dangerous world.
- Carl Sagan
I'd never let myself get caught by the cops. Keep your cardio good so you can run. Police have too much heavy equipment on to catch you most of the time if you can get to where they can't chase you in their cars.
Guitar:
Jackson DX10D Dinky
Ibanez Tone Blaster 150w head
Line Six 4x12 cab
Marshall MG10CD
Dunlop Crybaby from Hell

Bass:
Ibanez ATK
Random ass EQ thing that's not even a real bass amp
1x18 2x10 cab
you got screwed cuz of weed and now u want it more than ever

ironic
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
Quote by wizards?
In an alley? Great idea bro...

Yeah, I know we were stupid as hell.

Quote by .Joker.
.Lol that sucks
Was the dealer still there?

Nope, we were far away from the place where we bought it.
Whats the problem lol You got caught and it got taken.

You havent got a criminal record or anything. Whats the issue?

Cheer the **** up, Big Joe isnt waiting for you *yet*
Quote by smokeysteve22
Whats the problem lol You got caught and it got taken.

You havent got a criminal record or anything. Whats the issue?

Cheer the **** up, Big Joe isnt waiting for you *yet*

Luckily enough I'm underage. The way it works here, I got registered, now I do have a criminal record, so next time they catch me, I'll have it way harder than I did today.
Last edited by MuffinBrain at May 6, 2011,
Quote by JimmyBanks6
you got screwed cuz of weed and now u want it more than ever

ironic

wow jimmybanks, you really are a genius
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by MuffinBrain
Luckily enough I'm underage. The way it works here, I got registered, now I do have a criminal record, so next time they catch me, I'll have it way harder than I did today.

your confidence is overwhelming
Lesson learned?
I think not.
-------------------------------------------
Gear:

Guitar(s): .Shecter Tempest EXTREMEEEEEE
--------------Maton CW-80

Amplification: Randall RG75 G3
I have no respect or sympathy for druggies. You should see what civilians do to potheads round here as it is...
xxx

killing is my business... and business is good
Should have murdered them.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Quote by MuffinBrain

Well technically you do but its not serious, your in the database.

Its happened to me twice and its not an issue.

I dont mean to come across all 'hard man' but ive been arrested around 6 times now for Carrying a 'knuckle duster', illegal air rifles, fearful and violent behaviour in public, underage drinking, underage smoking and carrying class c drug.

I was charged and cautioned with fearful and violent behaviour in public and carrying the 'knuckle duster', the rest was just being in the wrong place at wrong time.

You have nothing to worry about.
Last edited by smokeysteve22 at May 6, 2011,
Another pointless waste of police time/money thanks to the war on drugs.

Also, why couldn't you wait till you were inside to split it?

,--.-'-,--.
\ /-~-\ /
/ )' a a `( \
( ( ,---. ) )
THIS WAS MEANT TO BE A PIG
\ `(_o_o_)' /
\ `-' /
| |---| |
[_] [_]
Last edited by EMGs_rule at May 6, 2011,
Quote by Ignite
your confidence is overwhelming

Maybe because the cops are so fvcking negligent around here, I got confident that something like this would never happen.
-At least I learned my lesson.
I think it should be legalized, but that won't stop me saying this:

You shouldn't have split it in public. Do not have weed on you in public, ever. If you're stupid enough to do that, you deserve to get caught.

DON'T MAKE ME DESTROY YOU!

TURN OFF YOUR MIND RELAX AND FLOAT DOWNSTREAM

Quote by Scumbag1792
My God, this must be the smartest/greatest guy ever.
Yours is a compelling story. I will mention it in my anti-drug thing for the UG Amplified thing.
Quote by -xCaMRocKx-
I think it should be legalized, but that won't stop me saying this:

You shouldn't have split it in public. Do not have weed on you in public, ever. If you're stupid enough to do that, you deserve to get caught.

I know, I think exactly the same thing. I really can't explain myself how i became involved in such a stupid situation.
[quote="'-[NiL"]-']Why were you splitting it up in the most obvious possible place?

It sounds obvious, but it's one of those places where there's never a singe soul, I had smoked / splitted many times there. As I said, I got confident and did something stupid,
Quote by SKArface McDank
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

this

Quote by ninjaapirate
I'd never let myself get caught by the cops. Keep your cardio good so you can run. Police have too much heavy equipment on to catch you most of the time if you can get to where they can't chase you in their cars.

Bad plan. You are risking a charge of resisting arrest for a pot warning? Not likely.
Quote by MuffinBrain
I know, I think exactly the same thing. I really can't explain myself how i became involved in such a stupid situation.

Hahahaha. Your acting like you've been in a robbery and got caught.

You wanted to get high, you went to get high and got caught.
Quote by ninjaapirate

Yeah, because throwing resisting arrest, and obstruction of justice charges in there with the drug charges is a great idea...
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
yeah was weird cause she liked us both but she loved him and for some reason she let me know beforehand.

i just wanted her poon and she wanted me to have her poon.

so i had myself some poon.
Quote by ninjaapirate

Quote by Mark Roxx
Couldn't agree more.

Agreed, at least pertaining to Marijuana. For harder stuff, mostly Cocaine, heroine, and meth, I agree that those drugs have no place in the streets, as I've never seen 1 person use any of those drugs "responsibly". Ultimately, as long as it doesn't affect me in anyway, go ahead.
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
yeah was weird cause she liked us both but she loved him and for some reason she let me know beforehand.

i just wanted her poon and she wanted me to have her poon.

so i had myself some poon.
thats not getting arrested.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
Quote by kwidjibo1
I have no respect or sympathy for druggies. You should see what civilians do to potheads round here as it is...

Yes, yet everyone is fine with alcohol, the most stupid pointless fucking lethal drug you can legally just buy from a shop just down the road.

And for the record, I love my alcohol, but calling people who like to smoke a little weed 'druggies' and then telling us that 'potheads' get - I'm assuming - beaten up? This is the ignorance that supports the war on drugs.
Quote by EMGs_rule
Another pointless waste of police time/money thanks to the war on drugs.

Because how many crimes are committed due to drugs exactly?

Please, due tell how stopping a good percentage of crimes at the source is bad?
You belong in a museum.

Do you Enjoy Forza, and wish to be in an in game Club?! Look no further! Please, join.. there is no one else!
Quote by wizards?
In an alley? Great idea bro...

Haha that's what I said when I read it
Quote by Sinister Waffle

Crimes are not committed 'due to drugs'. Crimes are committed due to drugs being illegal. When you criminalize things that aren't real crimes, you still create real criminals.

Look at the prohibition of alcohol that was enforced from 1920 to 1933 in America. When alcoholic drinks became illegal, people still wanted them. No surprise there. What was the only way to get said drinks? Go through an underground source, i.e. criminals. The criminals could get those drugs for anyone who had the money, and because of there being more than one group of thugs, wars were common. People DIED because alcohol was made illegal. And it wasn't by use of alcohol... people were shot to death over gangland wars. Also, take into account that because alcohol was no longer regulated by the government, there were no safety standards as to which a drink had to be made, so even more people DIED and got seriously ill as a result of drinking homemade, low-quality alcohol.

The same can be said for any and all drugs today. An underground market that is operational is dangerous only because these drugs have been made illegal and are not regulated or sold by the government to citizens. There are also numerous studies showing steep declines in drug abuse in countries in which have actually legalized or decriminalized certain substances.
Last edited by 'Leviathan' at May 6, 2011,
Quote by Sinister Waffle

Drug war hasn't stopped shit, it's made things worse.

Stopping drug crime at the source would be (a) ending drug prohibition that artifically jacks up the prices and increases profit motive, and putting the tremendous amounts of money we now use for "enforcement" towards (b) rehabilitation, as opposed to locking people up to the point that we've got the highest rate of incarceration in the world, and (c) education.
Quote by MuffinBrain
It sounds obvious, but it's one of those places where there's never a singe soul, I had smoked / splitted many times there. As I said, I got confident and did something stupid,

I'm not judging, I got popped with PD last year in a really stupid way. Like, I'm embarrassed to even say how on this forum, where no one I know IRL lurks.
Page 1 of 4