Link

It's pretty much a bunch of plans and information on future attack on the US. It was recovered during the Osama raid.

Problem Al-Qaeda?
Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
My friend told me today they were planning to asplode the subways in New York on the 10th anniversary of 9/11.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Your post was the only bright spot in this disgusting piece of thread.

Quote by lexanirider78
You have balls. I like balls....(awkward silence)

Quote by SeveralSpecies
I waited for the rape.

...but the rape never came
Quote by Dreadnought
Problem, disinformation?

Problem pessimist?
Quote by UntilISleep

Quote by Primus2112

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7

kkoo
No, we had Al-Qaeda's playbook.

I'm sure with the international media attention about the vast quantity of data obtained in the raid Al-Qaeda will probably assume that nothing important was found, and just do exactly what they were going to do anyway...
I bet he listens to Death Cab for Cutie
"The future's uncertain, and The End is always near."
-Jim Morrison
Quote by smokeysteve22
1st glance i read..

'We have Al-Qaeda's playlist'
Mainly compromised of metropolitan club music.
I bet they're going to run a buttonhook - the most devious play ever created at the hands of mankind! Bastards...
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
The suspicious-minded among us will wonder if it is genuine or if it is a coincidental "find" to reassure the masses.
🙈 🙉 🙊
Quote by BumbleBoned
No, we had Al-Qaeda's playbook.

I'm sure with the international media attention about the vast quantity of data obtained in the raid Al-Qaeda will probably assume that nothing important was found, and just do exactly what they were going to do anyway...

I KNOW I said 1st glance
i dont understand why they need to plan they could easily spread terror using things they could get at a walmart
Quote by ilovemystrat199
i dont understand why they need to plan they could easily spread terror using things they could get at a walmart

You're now on the CIA's watchlist. Have fun
Quote by UntilISleep

Quote by Primus2112

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7

kkoo
Quote by smokeysteve22
1st glance i read..

'We have Al-Qaeda's playlist'

1) Never say Never- Justin Bieber
2)... who cares. lol @#1
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
Quote by entity0009
The suspicious-minded among us will wonder if it is genuine or if it is a coincidental "find" to reassure the masses.

Yeah. You cannot help but wonder sometimes. Same with the whole "woman as a human shield" thing.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Quote by izbbass
You're now on the CIA's watchlist. Have fun

Domestic terrorism is so much more of a threat than attempts from abroad. People who have visited certain countries are watched like crazy. But there is no one watching Joe the Plumber. Think about it.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Tipping the train tracks damn that would have been bad. I guess I'm not gonna take the subway on September 11th this year. Hopefully this screws them up even more
Its funny because the playbook is part of the play. Thats right, its a flea flicker.
you're a stone fox
There are some things for which sports metaphors shouldn't be used. It's embarrassing to see in publication.
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9