Page 1 of 4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8Hk1-BpXO8 july, 2001

i know some people will deny it because they like to convince themselves our government isnt evil and out of control. but i like to do some good and put some truth out there and maybe wake a person or two up even if it means getting flammed.
Quote by wizards?
I see someone wears a tin foil hat...

someone didnt watch the video..
he hasn't aged a day in 10 years.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
He's talking about the 1993 terrorist attack of the WTC.

He says 'we know Oklahoma and WTC was terrorism.' Past tense genius.

Stupid needs stupid.
Quote by eetmyfuk
but i like to do some good and put some truth out there and maybe wake a person or two up even if it means getting flammed.

Well aren't you a brave soul...

Whut?
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
Quote by BumbleBoned

Stupid needs stupid.

your dumb as ****. watch the video again, sir
Quote by BumbleBoned

Stupid needs stupid.

This. He didn't predict shit. Get your facts straight. All he said was "if there is an attack..." I can say that, eventually something will get attacked.

DON'T MAKE ME DESTROY YOU!

TURN OFF YOUR MIND RELAX AND FLOAT DOWNSTREAM

Quote by Scumbag1792
My God, this must be the smartest/greatest guy ever.
dont listen to the haters. out of all the conspiracies, you have to dig thru the weeds to find the root. the show jesse ventura has is great as well. I don't believe everything AJ or JV says but out of all the bs, just think if a portion was true..

and imo, 911 was known but not acted upon. perfect reason to empire build.

one
People are not willing to spend time into researching both sides, so instead of waking up they will flame and throw moronic instults your way
Dig a tunnel of light through ignorant walls
Quote by ninnipinni93
He looks just like Bill Hicks.

Alex Jones only cares about Alex Jones and is a silly man, Bill Hicks is way above him.

edit: if you want to know about 9/11 being spelt out before it happened then look for that now defunct website 'new american century' or some similar name, which was set up in the 90s by Cheney and others which spoke about a 'galvanising and cataclysmic event' needed to set all their plans in motion.
Last edited by Zoot Allures at May 6, 2011,
if you yelled TERRORISM a bunch of times before 9/11 you predicted it?

youre a doofus TS.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
Quote by eetmyfuk

Hey bud, it's the internet. Calm down
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
Quote by eetmyfuk

You watch the video again. That's exactly what he says. He's talking about the 1995 Oklahoma city bombing and the 1993 bombing of the WTC.

Watch 1.55. "We know Oklahoma city and world trade center was terrorism."

You can't argue, that's exactly what he fucking says.
Last edited by BumbleBoned at May 6, 2011,
Quote by ninnipinni93
He looks just like Bill Hicks.

this plus
Quote by Lemoninfluence
he hasn't aged a day in 10 years.

can only mean one thing.

Bill Hicks discovered the secret to immortality and faked his own death to rid himself of his comic reputation so that people would only listen to his words for the critical analysis that they were, not merely with the hope of getting a few laughs.

It all makes sense now.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Quote by Jimmy-G
People are not willing to spend time into researching both sides, so instead of waking up they will flame and throw moronic instults your way

I have read up on both sides. I used to be a believer in the 9/11 conspiracy.

Then I read up on the non-conspiracy side and realized that it made a lot more sense than all the tinfoild-hatted teenagers who claimed to know more than experts who had literally been to ground zero and seen the proof with their own eyes.
THE ZIONISTS ARE COMING FOR YOU 9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB DON'T YUO SEE WHATS HAPPENING YR BEING BRAINSWACHED ILLUMINATI IS CONTRLING YR MIND SOUL AND YR BDY

you guys wanna see a dead alien?
Quote by archangels

I have read up on both sides. I used to be a believer in the 9/11 conspiracy.

Then I read up on the non-conspiracy side and realized that it made a lot more sense than all the tinfoild-hatted teenagers who claimed to know more than experts who had literally been to ground zero and seen the proof with their own eyes.

theres lots of experts saying 911 official story is impossible.
muledit: ^ Source?

Quote by Lemoninfluence
Bill Hicks discovered the secret to immortality and faked his own death to rid himself of his comic reputation so that people would only listen to his words for the critical analysis that they were, not merely with the hope of getting a few laughs.

It all makes sense now.

RIP Gooze

cats
Last edited by mulefish at May 6, 2011,
Quote by eetmyfuk
theres lots of experts saying 911 official story is impossible.

Show us one.
Quote by eetmyfuk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8Hk1-BpXO8 july, 2001

i know some people will deny it because they like to convince themselves our government isnt evil and out of control. but i like to do some good and put some truth out there and maybe wake a person or two up even if it means gettiflammed.

The illegality of cannabis is outrageous, an impediment to full utilization of a drug which helps produce the serenity and insight, sensitivity and fellowship so desperately needed in this increasingly mad and dangerous world.
- Carl Sagan
Quote by BumbleBoned
Show us one.

kevin ryan, jesse ventura physics professors and engineers. and people in government cia like paul craig roberts, ray mcgovern and charlie sheen even. those are the only ones i know by name but the evidence is clear. i bet theres tons more.
Do conspiracy theorist ever stop to think maybe, just maybe, they aren't enlightened or special? If anything they're just as easily convinced as anybody else, maybe more since you consider they listen to less-than-experts tell us all about the world and everything we're not "special" enough to know. Actually, **** this I'm tired.
STEELERS

PENGUINS

Deal with it

Max Talbot will always be my hero
Last edited by Amos_Moses at May 6, 2011,
Quote by eetmyfuk
kevin ryan, jesse ventura physics professors and engineers. and people in government cia like paul craig roberts, ray mcgovern and charlie sheen even. those are the only ones i know by name but the evidence is clear. i bet theres tons more.

I hope there's some structural engineering genius named Charlie Sheen.

Quote by element4433
Quote by eetmyfuk

Charlie Sheen is an expert of what exactly?
Quote by Amos_Moses
Do conspiracy theorist ever stop to think maybe, just maybe, they aren't enlightened or special? If anything they're just as easily convinced as anybody else, maybe more since you consider they listen to less-than-experts tell us all about the world and everything we're not "special" enough to know. Actually, **** this I'm tired.

ive heard plenty of former cia members and former secretarys say 911 was a fraud. and members of the bush administration go public on it. that plus basic understanding of physics its clear.
Quote by kid meatball
Charlie Sheen is an expert of what exactly?

i didnt mean to say he was. and winning i guess
Quote by eetmyfuk
ive heard plenty of former cia members and former secretarys say 911 was a fraud. and members of the bush administration go public on it. that plus basic understanding of physics its clear.

so explain with basic physics why it's BS

Quote by element4433
Quote by Lemoninfluence
so explain with basic physics why it's BS

building number 7 falling symmetrically when it only had minor damage on one side of the building?
Page 1 of 4