I just woke up a few minutes ago, and I didn't have a fvcking clue where I was.

Turns out it was my bed.

I've recently moved into a new apartment, and haven't had a good nights sleep in a while. So naturally, last night I didn't sleep at all. All day today I've been really off and tired, but I figured if I stayed awake I'd fall asleep easy at nine or ten and I'd be able to get my sleep cycle back on track.

It must've been about five or six O'clock (looking at my internet history, which I don't even remember now) when I just passed out. Waking up, suddenly it wasn't daytime anymore, my laptop was on the floor, and I had no idea what was going on. I've regained my balance a bit, but I'm hoping I'll be able to fall asleep at least around midnight so I don't have to deal with this insomnia bullshit.

So while I'm waking back up and trying to figure out which way my hands go, would anyone like to talk about some funny shit that's happened while sleep deprived/disoriented similarly? There's gotta be a few of you insomniacs out there in the pit with a story or two to tell.
Last edited by Johnny_Reano at May 6, 2011,
Once I went to sleep without socks on, but woke up with one sock on. That freaked me out.
Quote by Riffofthebeast
hitler could have conquered the entire world if he just sent an assasin to every enemy country and have their leader assasinated
I got really sick one time and at some point fell asleep in the bathroom and when i woke up against the toilet that morning i was waay screwed up.

another time me and some friends stayed up really really late/early (think 5am) on new years eve and we had to get up at 6am to get ready to go to a church thing and about halfway through the service i start feeling really bad so i get up to go into the bathroom and about halfway to the restrooms apperantly i passed out... cuz when i woke up this guy was standing over me shaking me and calling for help....for about a half hour i didn't know what was going on or where i was lol

and none of these were booze/drug-related btw
My E-Family

Quote by Scyther
Banned are vic and rebel at it again? Do I need to get the hose?

Quote by Oyface
What a rare sight, a non ignorant christian.

UG's Most Attractive Female 2011!!

PM me if you are ready for a jail break
Last edited by BlessedRebel15 at May 6, 2011,
One time I cracked my head open and woke up in a hospital bed not knowing where I was was...

...then I threw up and passed out again.
you're a stone fox
I got about 2 hours of sleep after drinking 8-10 shots of Jack one night. The next day I was playing horseshoes with my cousin, and the last thing I remember is leaning down to pick a horseshoe up, then I'm in the back of an ambulance on my way to the hospital.

Apparently I had a seizure.
Quote by Butt Rayge
Pretty sure Jesus was decaffeinated.

I'm just a hedonist without happiness
Quote by BlessedRebel15
I got really sick one time and at some point fell asleep in the bathroom and when i woke up against the toilet that morning i was waay screwed up.

another time me and some friends stayed up really really late/early (think 5am) on new years eve and we had to get up at 6am to get ready to go to a church thing and about halfway through the service i start feeling really bad so i get up to go into the bathroom and about halfway to the restrooms apperantly i passed out... cuz when i woke up this guy was standing over me shaking me and calling for help....for about a half hour i didn't know what was going on or where i was lol

and none of these were booze/drug-related btw

You should try staying up all night sometime and then going to church...for science. See if you punch out another member of your parish and rip your shirt off or something wild like that.
Peepee on yo tittays
Quote by doomded
I got about 2 hours of sleep after drinking 8-10 shots of Jack one night. The next day I was playing horseshoes with my cousin, and the last thing I remember is leaning down to pick a horseshoe up, then I'm in the back of an ambulance on my way to the hospital.

Apparently I had a seizure.

Well that story took a bit of a left turn!
Once I woke up not being able to breath, gasping for air. Still have no clue how that happened. My throat closed up or something even though I don't have anything like asthma.

Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
Quote by izbbass
Once I woke up not being able to breath, gasping for air. Still have no clue how that happened. My throat closed up or something even though I don't have anything like asthma.

Severe sleep apnea possibly? Or you just inhaled some spit or a bug or something
I was once laying in bed straddling the line between deep sleep and light sleep, conscious yet unconscious. I don't remember it, but at the time I could be talked to. So my cousin started talking to me, but I couldn't understand what he was saying. Eventually he asked, "Can you understand me?". My response?

"I have no idea what you're saying; I don't speak black".

And then I proceeded to pass out.
Last edited by DiminishedFifth at May 8, 2011,
Often when disoriented, I just ignore everything around me, incuding anyone talking to me, and i tend to walk all drunk-like. Honestly, i like that feeling of not knowing wtf is happening.
E-married to BlessedRebel15
Most Attractive Female 2011 ^^
Dark Black Rivers in the WinterTime
Quote by CrunchyRoll
I'm not sure if you're aware of this or not, but everything is against the rules at UG