I have a challenge for them....the most amazing chops and solos i need tabbed from a song i have in mp3 and video, it'll be worth it just for ears to hear the song. Anyone interested??
One thread in the wrong forum is more than enough.

Oh youre new here.
Welcome. Go home.
Begin again in the night, let's sway again tonight.
Your arm on my shoulder, your cheek against mine.
Where can we go, when will we find that, we know.
oh yea cool man you should love the guitar work its crazy...ive got the song figured out (intro, verses, chorus..) its just the solos.....but any contribution would be appreciated, you want the link to hear the song??
Quote by welcomegohome
haha suck for you...your american. Fat and stupid, you go away...all of you

This man is so smart he bypasses the laws of basic grammar!!

Behold welcomegohome!!
Emperor of Intellectuals!!!!

*deported*
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...
yes im new here, what about R U EXPERIENCED? he needs a warning for provoking me.....should mind his own business, hes not really in the spirit of jimi hendrix is he? thats Holy stuff for a guitar website and hes walked all over it....he should be publicly humiliated then banned for life...
"Hai guise....I herd this song that is soooo much better than any of the songs all of you like. I also cannot use my ears. This song is soo good all of you will want to tab it for me because I have a huge E-peen." -welcomegohome
Insomnium, Noumena, Katatonia- My favorite bands
Grammer?? Is that you Mr Ball? my old english teacher. Its a forum you mummys boy not your exams now go to bed. rules are for breaking
here u go bro u shud b able to figure the rest out on ur own

---------------etc
---------------etc
-----------3-3-etc
3-3-3-xxxx-3-3-etc
3-3-3-xxxx-1-1-etc
1-1-1-xxxx-----etc
'08 Gretsch White Falcon
'98 Fender USA Deluxe Tele
'79 Greco Les Paul Standard
Airline Stratotone Crafter GAE8

A bunch of funky pedals

Handwired 50 Watt Plexi Lead Clone w/ Orange 4x12
Quote by welcomegohome
haha suck for you...your american. Fat and stupid, you go away...all of you

dude, just leave.
I'm sorry. I guess we have failed to create a nurturing environment for the new users.
Insomnium, Noumena, Katatonia- My favorite bands
Oh good its like talking to childeren in here? This must be an american based site, you people say alot but it doesnt mean much. Its really laughable how stupid yanks are and how they can never see this fact. The world hates you
Quote by welcomegohome
Oh good its like talking to childeren in here? This must be an american based site, you people say alot but it doesnt mean much. Its really laughable how stupid yanks are and how they can never see this fact. The world hates you

But, comrade, this is a Soviet-based site.
Quote by welcomegohome

Site's Russian, bro.

And also, shut up. No one thinks big of you. Stop acting butthurt because you came to the wrong forum to ask for a tab, and because you went about it the wrong way.
Just shut up, and leave.

*reported*
Quote by maiden03
This is mildly entertaining.

Ill stick around

im staying around just to see what (not so)witty insult to the US he comes up with next.
Quote by rickyj
im staying around just to see what (not so)witty insult to the US he comes up with next.

How ackward if he was American himself...

Hes a pretty bad troll, sorry TS. Ive seen better in my 2-3 years here, and thats not a very long time.

3.5/10 Only cause some of your posts are interesting enough to keep me around.
Quote by welcomegohome
yes im new here, what about R U EXPERIENCED? he needs a warning for provoking me.....should mind his own business, hes not really in the spirit of jimi hendrix is he? thats Holy stuff for a guitar website and hes walked all over it....he should be publicly humiliated then banned for life...

Wtf am I reading?
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Quote by Lord_Hondros
Eh, I'd give him a 2.0/10.
I lol'ed at the Smells Like Teen Spirit

YUS!!!
'08 Gretsch White Falcon
'98 Fender USA Deluxe Tele
'79 Greco Les Paul Standard
Airline Stratotone Crafter GAE8

A bunch of funky pedals

Handwired 50 Watt Plexi Lead Clone w/ Orange 4x12
Still chillin' here.

When will our lord and savior, TS return?!

You can all see how bored i am...
Quote by hriday_hazarika
TS, would you be willing to tab an Abigail Williams song for me?

I hope not, they suck.
Quote by slapsymcdougal
I'm cockblocked regularly by my appearance and personality.
First off, tab requests don't go to the offtopic forum.
Secondly, you come here like you're to unveil the holy grail. You might like this solo of yours, but don't expect it to be the best.

*reported*