Like the real absinthe, not the stripped kind thats shit.
The good over seas shit
The illegality of cannabis is outrageous, an impediment to full utilization of a drug which helps produce the serenity and insight, sensitivity and fellowship so desperately needed in this increasingly mad and dangerous world.
- Carl Sagan
You can order abstinence?
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
MAN THE VESSEL!

The illegality of cannabis is outrageous, an impediment to full utilization of a drug which helps produce the serenity and insight, sensitivity and fellowship so desperately needed in this increasingly mad and dangerous world.
- Carl Sagan
Last edited by SKArface McDank at May 7, 2011,
damn my lack of sleep... i clicked without reading -________________________-
- Carl Sagan
well, considering it's made out of wormwood and wormwood is a poison... Yea, yea, your just not going to get it.
http://www.drinklucid.com/

is the one brand i know, its tricky cause its only semi-legal in the states

just for the love of god dont pour water over sugar into it an feel like some cultured douche, that was only done for bad absinthe
I think im dead I think im dying I had some yesterday am i dead im dead
- Carl Sagan
Quote by effyeahjade
http://www.drinklucid.com/

is the one brand i know, its tricky cause its only semi-legal in the states

just for the love of god dont pour water over sugar into it an feel like some cultured douche, that was only done for bad absinthe

thanks for the link
- Carl Sagan
Last edited by SKArface McDank at May 7, 2011,
(Invalid img)

i believe its mandatory for all absinthe labels to warn of the possibility of you making out with your sister after ingestion.
Quote by winterXsolstice
well, considering it's made out of wormwood and wormwood is a poison... Yea, yea, your just not going to get it.

So is lead, but that doesn't stop them from selling balsamic vinegar with traces of lead in it.
This is why I don't like arguing on the internet.
Quote by damian_91
If only you could back that statement up.
Quote by Zombee
Wolfgang's Philadelphia Study. Look it up yourself.
Quote by damian_91
No need to, absurd generalizations aren't my thing.
just get the fake crap, it doesnt matter. science seems to indicate that thuajone, the 'active' chemical in wormwood is not psychoactive. so just buy it for the taste because nothing else is going to happen other than getting really drunk due to the high alcohol content.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
Bro, if its illegal in your country, it won't get past customs lol.
Go to Europe and drink it.
-------------------------------------------
Gear:

Guitar(s): .Shecter Tempest EXTREMEEEEEE
--------------Maton CW-80

Amplification: Randall RG75 G3
lucid is made specifically to be sold in america, cant you cunts read
and just like nolaurel said its not psychoactive like people think thats why its starting to become more availible in the states, people are just dumb

edit: and its made with wormwood, hell you can buy wormwood and make it yourself
Quote by NoLaurelTree000
just get the fake crap, it doesnt matter. science seems to indicate that thuajone, the 'active' chemical in wormwood is not psychoactive. so just buy it for the taste because nothing else is going to happen other than getting really drunk due to the high alcohol content.

This. If you want to get high find better drugs.
Quote by Nimbus456
Bro, if its illegal in your country, it won't get past customs lol

Lies
I can take a road that'll see me through.
haha gutted we can buy it here without having to order
"Ladies and gents."

That concludes our tour of the toilets.
http://www.lafeeabsinthe.com/

Enjoy, but remember, the whole 'hallucination' thing about absinthe is really just urban legend, which possibly resulted from people who drank absinthe while taking other drugs such as opium and cocaine and amphetamines which were all perfectly legal and freely available during absinthe's original rise in popularity during the late 1800s to early 1900s. While each drug on it's own may not normaly cause hallucinations, the effects can often be quite startling when certain drugs are mixed with others.

Also remember that it was chiefly drunk by the poor, particularly by alcoholics, in it's heyday, and that alcohol related illness can certainly cause hallucinations.
Last edited by SlackerBabbath at May 7, 2011,