Hey friends. I did a rock/classical/electronic cover of a song from the game "Castlevania: Dracula X". The PC engine version, not the super nintendo one.

Here's my cover

here's the original http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iY1T39_6jdo

I hope you enjoy it! I spent days on it and it was tons of fun. Any comments, good or bad are appreciated!!! Please, leave a link to your thread so I can hear your music!

Also, I'll be launchin' a new youtube channel soon and I'm providing the soundtrack to a video game currently in development. So if you like what I do, keep an eye out for that!
Last edited by CSMusic at May 7, 2011,
Man !!

You did a fantastic job...

Can i ask how you make those tracks ? what software do you use etc

I must admit i didn't like the synth voice in the beginning, don't know mabye use another patch ? but really that's the only thing i can nitpick :-)

from 0.44 the sound is awesome ! you should strife to make the rest sound like that too. the boring voice synth kinda gives a bad vibe to an otherwise Very good cover i might say !

nonetheless, awesomeness ! rated for you on youtube, and who's the douche that rated it bad.. you have enemies ? :-P

Cheers mate,

PS: i have all the dracula battle collections and you should def check out 'calling from heaven' ;-)
This is great. The mixing is phenomenal. All the levels are so balanced and the song is so well composed. Great choice, great work. I really have nothing negative to say about it.

If you get a chance, can you check out some of my stuff?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1437774
Quote by cub0ne
Man !!

You did a fantastic job...

Can i ask how you make those tracks ? what software do you use etc

I must admit i didn't like the synth voice in the beginning, don't know mabye use another patch ? but really that's the only thing i can nitpick :-)

from 0.44 the sound is awesome ! you should strife to make the rest sound like that too. the boring voice synth kinda gives a bad vibe to an otherwise Very good cover i might say !

nonetheless, awesomeness ! rated for you on youtube, and who's the douche that rated it bad.. you have enemies ? :-P

Cheers mate,

PS: i have all the dracula battle collections and you should def check out 'calling from heaven' ;-)

Thanks for listening. For synths/samples I used "Nexus". For guitars, my trusty jackson. For mixing and all that I use FL Studio.

I'm not sure what you mean about youtube, I don't have this song on youtube. Just tindeck at the moment.

I LOVE the Dracula Battle CDs! They're 7 different kinds of awesome!
Quote by JustJeff
This is great. The mixing is phenomenal. All the levels are so balanced and the song is so well composed. Great choice, great work. I really have nothing negative to say about it.

If you get a chance, can you check out some of my stuff?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1437774

Thanks! Yeah, the songs from the Castlevania series are amazing. Cross a Fear has always been a favorite of mine though. I'm surprised more people out there haven't covered it.

I shall check out your music!
What i meant was, if you put this on youtube i would def rate ;-)

You should totally make a version of you playing this, would be awesome !!

Cheers,
Quote by cub0ne
What i meant was, if you put this on youtube i would def rate ;-)

You should totally make a version of you playing this, would be awesome !!

Cheers,

Oh okay lol. Thanks. I've been trying to make guitar videos for the longest time but I can never figure out the damn video software lol