I searched, and found nothing.

Recently, someone smuggled the rulebooks for Dungeons and Dragon into our household. We're all absolute newbies - We've not been playing 'seriously' - but I'm really enjoying it, so am planning on attempting to find a group of more serious players to... uh... play with

My first question is, anyone else done the same? I don't know of any DnD circles around, so where might you people suggest I look to join a group? Online? Ask my friends? Outdoors, of all places!?

My second question is, Pit, how many of you are players? What are your experiences with it? Done anything fun?

Also, before you say 'Nerd', I know you've been watching the Pit for the last 6 hours, I'm onto you
Rotten Playground
Listen to me and Jameh muck about on a podcast
as if you have anything better to do.

Quote by Reverend_Taco
Grass stains on my dicks

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Pfft. Gay? Nah, gay is the manliest sex that exists.
World of Warcraft > D&D

it's all good fun, though.

Epiphone Hummingbird
Epiphone Futura Custom Prophecy (Twin EMG)
Vox Valvetronix VT20+
Vox Wah
Boss MD-2
Danelectro Cool Cat Drive
Boss EQ

Dude.. WoW is D&D without the fun.

actually rolling dice, doing stupid stuff... like fighting a lvl 25 harpie in a party of lvl 5's and saying... "i throw oil all over it and then a match stick so the harpie explodes"

my DM was like "well you'll have to roll 3 crits for that to work"

and sure enough i rolled 3 20's
Most epic win ever... we all went up like 6 levels
i played D&D in highschool, and it was great fun, but then we found out girls, drinking and drugs was more fun and we stoped playing it, i do miss it though.
Quote by wozzsta
i played D&D in highschool, and it was great fun, but then we found out girls, drinking and drugs was more fun and we stoped playing it, i do miss it though.

dude.. be a cool kid and combine all of them.
its a common misconception that you cant play D&D and get laid.. and be cool and all that Jazz lol