i was rolling around you know how it is.. and saw yet another pitmonkey baggin on some kid who was a 11'er you know how it is...

so basically do you remember the first time you were called out for being a _'er?
and do you happen to remember something awesome from "Back in the day" ?

im pretty sure the first time i got called out was when i was like "whats so bad about a pear that go's ____"

and im pretty sure i got tricked into posting the Wretched thing.

And i remember when the old guitarist for my band got jumped at gunpoint for his RR..
and then some guy posted about how he robbed some kid at gunpoint for his RR..

oh Nostalgia..
I was called an 05er a few times, by fellow 05er's, in a respectful way.

UG doesn't need a UG nostalgia thread everytime someone feels they've been here long enough to make one.
Quote by stratkat
I was called an 05er a few times, by fellow 05er's, in a respectful way.

UG doesn't need a UG nostalgia thread everytime someone feels they've been here long enough to make one.

your calling me a 07'er passively? i geddit...
The '05ers and older have never gotten any shit from anyone, since we were the ones who started the insulting around January '06. In fact, if anyone remembers, we used to do it by month. "Oh, these fucking September '06ers are the worst batch yet!"
Quote by Holy Katana
The '05ers and older have never gotten any shit from anyone, since we were the ones who started the insulting around January '06. In fact, if anyone remembers, we used to do it by month. "Oh, these fucking September '06ers are the worst batch yet!"

i never even knew UG had forums until around '07 lol i would just find tabs here.

i was such a cool kid.. im just happy that i never learned stairway, or crazy train, or any of the "usuals"

i was force fed pantera from a young age..
I joined the site when I started playing guitar. Probably made less posts than anyone though.
Member of the 7-String + ERG Legion.
I know when I was fairly new to the site, someone said a post of mine was shit. I decided to get revenge by posting "beans beans beans beans beans" in every thread that user had made or posted in, thus filling up his email inbox with beans. I got banned after about the 5th one. Also, I later found out he had turned off his email notification.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
I'm just worred someone (who matters) discovers my old threads. I was a strange creature when I was 14. And 15. And 16.
█████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████

You're just another brick in the wall
Quote by En_zed
I'm just worred someone (who matters) discovers my old threads. I was a strange creature when I was 14. And 15. And 16.

+1 I hate my old threads. So ****ing stupid.

Also, I was never mocked for being new. I pick up on the trends and such very quickly.

I would say something like "I remember when this place was funny" but I know that was just because I was new and all the pictures and shit were new to me. I have seen pretty much everything on the internet and rarely find things that make me laugh anymore.
We sailed through endless skies...

Quote by King Twili

if someone sigs this i will be fairly displeased.

Lady Gaga has a penis! >>EVIDENCE<<

i¯i▀▀▀i¯i‾°δ‾‾Pך]█████████████████████████
haha i just hated all the trolls.. from well you know which site.

i hated when they were constantly posting a certain disgusting Girl.. in a tub on hundreds of threads.

i was literally scared to go on the forums for like 3 weeks
Quote by Wardy-Slash
Yeah, you've been here for some years. You're basically the man

Fixed.

oh and i just looked at the first thread i ever made.. oh jeezus
I lurked for about half the year then got the balls to make an account and rant at someone after some kid said GNR's music was all partying and drugs. I was 14 and stupid and yes I looked like a huge troll. Good times.
Last edited by true_bacon22 at May 7, 2011,
Quote by Holy Katana

this, I don't remember ever getting bagged on, it seemed to start with the 07ers, bunch o' noobs
'08 Gretsch White Falcon
'98 Fender USA Deluxe Tele
'79 Greco Les Paul Standard
Airline Stratotone Crafter GAE8

A bunch of funky pedals

Handwired 50 Watt Plexi Lead Clone w/ Orange 4x12
05's are a waste of space........ this site went downhill that year.
Founder Of The "Jimmy Page Stole All Of My Potential Riffs" Club PM To Join!.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Meh, I usually just buy them off the local shaman, unless I'm in the wilderness, where I rely on raw meat to raise my HP.
The way I see it, the people that have been here for years can be just as stupid as a brand new users, they just know the in-jokes and don't get shit for it.

edit; when I joined there was still a lot of people making the sept. 06 joke. But the first few months of 07 were lots of fun and that's why I joined, 07 was a good year, some good people joined the crew that time

RMF

I was much further out than you thought
And not waving but drowning.
I was much too far out all my life
And not waving but drowning.
Last edited by Mr. La Fritz at May 7, 2011,
it just seems that when you first join, you tend to be a novice guitarist who doesnt really know much about what your doing.

I just examined my first few threads and not only was i terrible with grammar, but i also typed like this.

SENTENCE

SENTENCE

SENTENCE

so annoying...
Quote by Mr. La Fritz
. But the first few months of 07 were lots of fun and that's why I joined, 07 was a good year, some good people joined the crew that time

yeah.. i remember having "Pit" parties at my house with my guitar buddies.
we used to pull out our laptops and just sit around finding awesome stuff on UG.
now its just like.. eh. The pit used to be golden... now, well i dont even know it anymore
<- would've been an '04-er

see?

Found the day I had 20% of forum posts in the previous 24 hours

Also found my old warn log

Don't let your boat be empty, don't be a sunken dream
Don't let the boat regret thee, for what you could have seen

Quote by ##_Guitar-newb
05's are a waste of space........ this site went downhill that year.

+1
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

If this even madkes sense... if yhou sig this, Iw ll kill you.
I've been here since the dawn of time. So, no
~Domino?

This life's too good to last
and I'm too young to care.

Musics
Follow me on Twitter, I'm cool.
Hi, I post on UG and really get nostalgic about the date I joined . Dickheaaaaaaa-

/typical 05er dick comment
Quote by Malakian88
Oh my bloody god. Imagine if you were a girl and you woke up to find your little brother's friend standing over you with his erect penis on your breasts...

Indeed.