what matters to me now is the tone
Gear:
Peavey 6505 120W Head
Ibanez Rga32 (FOR SALE)
Laney Lv412a Cab(FOR SALE)
Soon To Get::
Boss DD20
Morley Bad Horsie II
behringers are notoriously goodly crafted pcbs in shitty cases an break easily under the immense weight of the common ug-er

or the fact that this site is usually filled with 15 year olds that feel like they need to stomp the yard when turning on anything that sits below waist height
Last edited by effyeahjade at May 7, 2011,
I have that Behringer Delay pedal and I love it. BUT they are made of plastic and won't hold up to years and years of abuse.

If you're into modding pedals, the Behringer distorions are VERY easy to mod. Since you're a computer freak I'll use this analogy....

the inside of a lot of pedals looks like the inside of a nowadays computer, packed to the brim with electronics and you either need a schematic or sit down following the solder lines on the back to figure out what parts you'd like to replace.

the inside of Behringer pedals is like the inside of an Amiga or Commodore or Tandy. Fewer parts, and everything is spaced out and neatly organized. Almost instantaneously, you can see what's worthwhile to replace.

Changing the capacitor from the input of a pedal is usually a good way to start changing the sound of a pedal. And in a Behringer, said capacitor is blatantly obvious to see
yes pcb's are all that matters
and i m going to change 2 capacitors of ts7 to mod it to ts808 so.....
Gear:
Peavey 6505 120W Head
Ibanez Rga32 (FOR SALE)
Boss DD20
Morley Bad Horsie II
yes indeed
Gear:
Peavey 6505 120W Head
Ibanez Rga32 (FOR SALE)
Boss DD20
Morley Bad Horsie II
I have a behringer fuzz that I think is really good, it's got three modes a vintage bass and mid heavy fuzz, a modern fuzz with lightly scooped mids and a clean boost and they all sound really nice. I really don't see a problem with the case being plastic, I keep my pedals on a shelf and when I'm using them I just lightly press them with the tips of my toes. You should be fine as long as you don't jump on your pedals or leave them in a place where they will drop on the floor a lot.

Edit: I forgot to mention that when I was listening to pedal demos on YouTube the only pedal I liked more than the behringer was way out of my price range (I think it was around $200 when I was looking for it).
Last edited by fuzzpedal at May 7, 2011,