So my dumbass friend convinced me that a house was abandoned and no one had lived in it for years. He went to check it out with me, he broke in to it, and told me to go inside. Being an idiot juvenile, I did. Anyways, somehow got the cops called on us in the middle of no where and got arrested. Didn't take anything and didn't break anything.

What do? I've never been involved with the law
I say that the next time you see your "friend", say:

╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮ **** you
Take your medicine like a big boy, your already in the shit.. so you might as well smell it.

and if your underage ehh.. youll be fine. you might get grounded or something though.
Rofl!
You got punked.
Sounds like you're a dickhead,
-------------------------------------------
Gear:

Guitar(s): .Shecter Tempest EXTREMEEEEEE
--------------Maton CW-80

Amplification: Randall RG75 G3

What's up with all these idiotic pit monkeys getting arrested?
Quote by vagelier
Nothing is more arousing for girls than a man who claims that he doesn't have worms - and can prove it with conclusive evidence.

Black
Then
White are
All I see
In my infancy
Red and yellow then came to be
Reaching out to me.
Lets me see.
Quote by Kriegherz

I blame the schools.
To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.

Epiphone Hummingbird
Epiphone Futura Custom Prophecy (Twin EMG)
Vox Valvetronix VT20+
Vox Wah
Boss MD-2
Danelectro Cool Cat Drive
Boss EQ

Quote by Kriegherz

I know right! Hey OP, you and Muffinbrain should get together and go rob a bank while stoned. Once you both are incarcerated, we won't have to be bothered by either of your dumbass threads anymore.
You are what is known as an "accomplice".

Pass your PO's piss tests and enjoy your community service.
XBOX LIVE Gamertag: Jazz Funeral
Currently killing with The Nunts crew in Max Payne 3

Quote by Weaponized
ON LIGHTNING.
It's called urbex: exploring abandoned buildings. Suffice to say, you derped.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
'Didn't take or break anything'

Other than Breaking in?

Did you do this on like a main street or something?

Also, peer pressure owned ^^
You Dont Know Me

I have 10 Anarchy Points - I also have 8 Mythology points!

Peavey Generation EXP Custom White
Yamaha 120S Black
Korg AX5G
Digitech Whammy
Zvex Fuzz Factory
Boss OS2

Quote by mrfinkle213
This man has brains.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Banned for indirect reference.
you're just as bad as that Saint78 kid ****ing up Walmart. good job, TS.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.

you dumbass!
Quote by Ulalume
I had a friend who was held at gunpoint as a cashier. The robber told him to give him all the money in the register and what not. Apparently my friend then replied, "Would you like a slurpee with that?"
That was pretty dumb...

but just cooperate with them, you'll get in more trouble if you don't
cat
Well actually you might be lucky... According to Article 378

"Burglary is prosecuted as a felony or misdemeanor and involves trespassing and theft, entering a building or automobile, or remaining unlawfully with intent to commit theft or any crime, not necessarily a theft – for example, vandalism. Even if nothing is stolen in a burglary, the act is a statutory offense. Buildings can include sheds, barns, and coops; burglary of boats, aircraft, and railway cars is possible. Burglary may be an element in crimes involving rape, arson, kidnapping, identity theft, or violation of civil rights; indeed the "plumbers" of the Watergate scandal were technically burglars. As with all legal definitions in the U.S., the foregoing description may not be applicable in every jurisdiction, since there are 50 separate state criminal codes, plus Federal and territorial codes in force.

1.Breaking can be either actual, such as by forcing open a door, or constructive, such as by fraud or threats. Breaking does not require that anything be "broken" in terms of physical damage occurring. A person who has permission to enter part of a house, but not another part, commits a breaking and entering when they use any means to enter a room where they are not permitted, so long as the room was not open to enter.
2.Entering can involve either physical entry by a person or the insertion of an instrument with which to remove property. Insertion of a tool to gain entry may not constitute entering by itself. Note that there must be a breaking and an entering for common law burglary. Breaking without entry or entry without breaking is not sufficient for common law burglary.
3.Although rarely listed as an element, the common law required that entry occur as a consequence of the breaking. For example, if a wrongdoer partially opened a window by using a pry bar and then noticed an open door through which he entered the dwelling, there is no burglary at common law. The use of the pry bar would not constitute an entry even if a portion of the prybar "entered" the residence. Under the instrumentality rule the use of an instrument to effect a breaking would not constitute an entry. However, if any part of the perpetrator's body entered the residence in an attempt to gain entry, the instrumentality rule did not apply. Thus, if the perpetrator uses the prybar to pry open the window and then used his hands to lift the partially opened window, an "entry" would have taken place when he grasped the bottom of the window with his hands.
4.House includes a temporarily unoccupied dwelling, but not a building used only occasionally as a habitation
5.Night time is defined as hours between half an hour after sunset and half an hour before sunrise
6.Typically this element is expressed as the intent to commit a felony “therein”. The use of the word “therein” adds nothing and certainly does not limit the scope of burglary to those wrongdoers who break and enter a dwelling intending to commit a felony on the premises. The situs of the felony does not matter, and burglary occurs if the wrongdoer intended to commit a felony at the time he broke and entered."

TLDR: You're the dumb one.