Anyone heard about them? I have a deal, 350€ (400USD) for ont of these Strats with upgraded hardware and electronics/pickups.
i could be wrong but it seems like they are a little rare but comparable to made in mexico build quality so i guess that might be a fair new asking price but maybe a little steep for a used, idk if the brazillian adds any value
There's no such thing. Whoever told you this, is yanking your chain. Fenders have always been made in the US, Mexico, and Japan. Squiers have been made in Japan, Korea, US, Mexico, Indonesia, India, and China, no where else, okay?
Quote by jeffo46
There's no such thing. Whoever told you this, is yanking your chain. Fenders have always been made in the US, Mexico, and Japan. Squiers have been made in Japan, Korea, US, Mexico, Indonesia, India, and China, no where else, okay?

some fenders have been made in korea, such as the TC-90 - not many, though.
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.
Quote by jeffo46

There ARE Fenders made in Brazil, even though they're very rare.

http://tubefuzz.blogspot.com/2010/03/fender-southern-cross-stratocaster-made.html
Quote by Duarteman
C'mon guys... Anyone?

They already told you what you asked. :P

It sounds like a good deal to me, I'd take it.
Quote by WantsLesPaul
Prepare your anus.

Quote by innertom
your big boy now

And that is how it happens.
Seems as though it'd be an upgrade to your current guitar. I'd always be wary buying a guitar I hadn't played, however.
yep
I can thoroughly recommend a brazillian...the finish is ALWAYS smooth and the sounds you can get out of them are fantastic, second to none.
I'm going to have the opportunity to try it of course, otherwise I wouldn't buy it. I just wanted to know what were your thoughts.