i've had some finger pain in the elctric guitar in my first year and its past away.
but now, 3 years after i started playing its all the sudden back, as well as decrease in speed and rhytem.
have you had this thing? could it be because i reduced my playing in the past few days?
and the weirdest thing, my fingers tips were hard for a long time by now, and now they are souring like it was in my first years of playing,wtf?! how can it biologically be?
If you recently switched guitar/string type, your fingers could be adjusting to that.
Take a break from the guitar for a while. Try playing a keyboard to pass the time. And before you ask, no, this hasn't happened to me before.
didnt changed anything.
i've performed for a few song 3 days ago and everything was ok, 2 days ago i've played just a little and didnt had anything, yesterday i had moderate pain and dis-coordination and today its gets even worser.
FYI worser isn't a word
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
Try after 40 years. Neck pain, shoulder pain, elbow pain, etc, etc.

Funny thing is it's my picking arm, nothing wrong with my fretting arm. Go figure.
Parker PDF30
Vox VT40+
proper technique? i think that if i could play some decent solo's and gone past the finger pain era then im on the proper regime.
I was going to have a rage at you for using the phrase "all of the sudden", but you redeemed yourself with "how can it biologically be?"
Hahahahahahahahahah hahahaha har har har
all the sudden , all of the sudden, grammar is for fools I've got my 90 in my senior year exams and in the Israeli influenced SAT i've got 138\150 in English so i might have some grammar issues but my English is still very good.
And i've talked about my left hand(how could your right hand finger-tips hurt?)
I agree, his English is very good for a second language. Don't hate on the foreigners.

If you've been playing more often than you usually do, that might be a reason why. Or maybe your body is just reacting.
I get a similar kind of pain, although not guitar related, that happens when I do nothing different than normal, but it hurts. Bodies are weird.
Now I'm
apologies.

I've only ever had finger pain from changes in technique. If you've been experimenting with holding your hand in a slightly different position, for example, that might have consequences...?
Hahahahahahahahahah hahahaha har har har
Quote by dany_100
all the sudden , all of the sudden, grammar is for fools I've got my 90 in my senior year exams and in the Israeli influenced SAT i've got 138\150 in English so i might have some grammar issues but my English is still very good.
And i've talked about my left hand(how could your right hand finger-tips hurt?)

All of a sudden*
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

after years of playing guitar my right index finger has become a bit curved and the nail slightly deformed (it's hardly noticeable though)