Hey guys, I was just going through some old files on my computer when I found the rules to a table-top game I used to play with some friends ages ago. It was basically simplified D&D with zombies, and it was a ton of fun. Anyway, I've figured out a way it can be played online, so I was wondering if anybody would be interested?

Rules are simple:
The game is played on a grid, chessboard style. Each player can move 5 squares per turn, and complete two actions, one large and one small. Each player moves, then the zombies move, and then the players move again. There are several weapons in the game, each with different ranges and levels of effectiveness. Weapon use is determined by dice rolls. For example: The shotgun has a range of 3 squares. If it is used on an opponent within that range, a die roll of 1 or 2 is a miss, 3 is a wound, and 4, 5, 6 and 6 are kills.

It's pretty easy to pick up, and its a ton of fun once it gets going, so if anybody else has nothing better to do today let me know.

Edit: This is one of those games where everybody needs to be there-it doesn't work if you drop in to make your move, then come back five minutes later.
The best way to predict the future is to invent it.
-Alan Kay

Check out my original classical composition here !
Last edited by Zigsfi at May 7, 2011,
Quote by Good_Lord
Where's the link ?

If you're interested, I'll pm it to you. It's sort of a homebrewed system, so it gets glitchy with a lot of people watching.
-Alan Kay

Pm sent. BTW great sig.
-Alan Kay

Dead Frontier is kinda cool, but it's too early on in dev for me. Besides, this is more about a small group actually working together than a big group just randomly running around.
-Alan Kay

PM me too. it sounds like it could be fun to try, and my friends love tabletop games.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
PM sent-Feel free to join in whenever you want.
-Alan Kay

Here, could you PM it to me? Sounds fun.
-Shows-
Modest Mouse, Black Eyed Peas, World Party
Bumbershoot '09

The Cute Lepers
Bumbershoot '10

Tom Petty
The Gorge

Gorillaz (Best show of my life)
Key Arena

Please, call me James, or Devin.
Check thy profiles, folks.
-Alan Kay

This sounds interesting, I'd like to give it a shot.
Splawn Quickrod
Various Pedals
PRS Custom 22
Ibanez RG560
American Standard Strat
As my first move, I choose to run into the zombie horde. Within minutes I become a zombie. I eat your brains.
Do I win?
Quote by Baby Joel
As my first move, I choose to run into the zombie horde. Within minutes I become a zombie. I eat your brains.
Do I win?

...yes. You broke my game
-Alan Kay

I can't join at that time, how often are you going to do this?
-Shows-
Modest Mouse, Black Eyed Peas, World Party
Bumbershoot '09

The Cute Lepers
Bumbershoot '10

Tom Petty
The Gorge

Gorillaz (Best show of my life)
Key Arena

Please, call me James, or Devin.
^If you can't make it at 5:00, try to join as soon as you can and we'll work you in. The nice thing about this game is that you can drop in/out very easily because of the natural flux of a zombie setting-people vanish and return constantly.
-Alan Kay