Page 1 of 2
I've been trying to get ahold of Slash for days... I currently sing with international metal band, "Inner Terror" I'm looking for a change... Slash contact me if you are interested in what you hear....

Thanks,
Dan
(click link below to hear demo)

The Demo:

(constructive criticism is welcomed)

NOTE: This demo was completed in 4 hrs...

If the Slash fans here like my voice, then by all means tell Slash about me, I am virtually unknown and trying to move up the ladder of success like everyone else...lol
Last edited by prosinger at May 7, 2011,
lol

This reminds me of my stupid drummer friend who "messaged justin beiber on facebook" saying they should write a song together and he could play drums and stuff.
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
I doubt that Slash is on UG. However, this profile I'm not sure if it's genuine or not. Take a look and tell me what you think:

http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/Brad+Paisley/

It seems that many members don't know about his profile on UG - I still think it's legitimate though, if not Brad himself, his PR.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Quote by Duffman123
The funny thing is he's actually quite good.

Brad is amazingly talented...
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Quote by Duffman123

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7y-Ipi1dnng
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Quote by sfaune92
I think he was refering to the original post...

Yeah I'm listening to the song now, it's actually pretty solid. I mean, I'm not loving it, but I think I like it. I was expecting some really crappy recording quality too, it's pretty well done.
The link didn't work for me – some weird error occured instead.
ERROR 0x45: Signature not found
Quote by Duffman123
Hey prosinger, loving the demo. Email me at areyouactuallythatstupid@yahoo.com

Slash Iiii|; )

And I thought the first ever online game I played back in 99' had some real dickheads in it!! haha... guess you people don't play music or sing or anything like that trying to make it professionally??? don't answer, it's obvious...

Say whatever you want I really don't give 2 shits, but at least listen to the damn demo and see that I am a decent vocalist, then attack me behind your made up names and bullshit that you would never say to my face, but if you realized, I can take honest, constructive, criticism, (that's no problem,) it's when all of the wanna be "class clowns" have to spew the obvious: (that their mom was their sister,) type of comments that really make someone stop and think: hmmmm I wonder why daddy screwed my sister and had all these moronic siblings????

Wanna play?? I can play... no biggie to me....

Good day to the hopefully decent people here...
Quote by fender_696
Wut?

Hahaha and this is just plain wtf??? wow.... Your fans reflect on YOU Slash.... haha

Jesus Christ....what a nut...
Quote by unet
I'm sending a message to your bandmates telling them you're bored of them.

They already know... Thanks!!

lol
The thing is, if you just signed up for an account here and make a public shout out to a celebrity expecting a response in an off-topic forum, you're going to get these sarcastic responses. At least use a well-known website that works a bit better, I can't even load the audio. Try soundcloud.
Quote by prosinger
Can you say, brain hemmorage???

Try.....

What message are you trying to convey in this post

No seriously, it looks like you just picked 6 consecutive words at random...
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Slash is a terrible person, and Slash fans are no longer welcome due to the Q&A debacle.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777
Slash is a terrible person, and Slash fans are no longer welcome due to the Q&A debacle.

Oh a scholar now... im not depressed.... ;>
Quote by lushacrous
What message are you trying to convey in this post

No seriously, it looks like you just picked 6 consecutive words at random...

That's bcuz shhh come closer: (your not one of the smart ones....) sorry to divulge that too you...
Quote by prosinger
And I thought the first ever online game I played back in 99' had some real dickheads in it!! haha... guess you people don't play music or sing or anything like that trying to make it professionally??? don't answer, it's obvious...

Say whatever you want I really don't give 2 shits, but at least listen to the damn demo and see that I am a decent vocalist, then attack me behind your made up names and bullshit that you would never say to my face, but if you realized, I can take honest, constructive, criticism, (that's no problem,) it's when all of the wanna be "class clowns" have to spew the obvious: (that their mom was their sister,) type of comments that really make someone stop and think: hmmmm I wonder why daddy screwed my sister and had all these moronic siblings????

Wanna play?? I can play... no biggie to me....

Good day to the hopefully decent people here...

lawl
Sergio 'Checo' Perez 2013 Formula One World Drivers Champion
prosinger, i just called Slash and he told me to forward your link to his people. Here's the thing, the Slasher gets a TON of demos, and everyone thinks they are "that good" but in reality, they aren't. He does take the time to listen to them all, though, but he can only respond to the ones he is interested in, if he responded to them all, he'd be on the damn internet all day and never playing his guitar. So, if he doesn't respond, it does not mean that he didn't listen, because I know he did, it just means you suck.
Quote by CodChick

Seriously, I'm not a fan of iphones and guitars mixing.
Page 1 of 2