I play stuff like My Chemical Romance, Rammstein, and other rock genres. I could be either lead or rhythm, it wouldn't matter to me, I just like to play. I'm self taught, still learning, and the only thing I have any real trouble with is tapping.
Location-wise, I can't travel very far because I'm 16 and don't drive. I live in Sallisaw.
If you're interested, p.m. me or something.
where is that?
Living is a bless, most of the people just exist

i'm out of my mind, insane, and what i say is sht or doesn't make sense, still your reading this.
america?

i'm out of my mind, insane, and what i say is sht or doesn't make sense, still your reading this.
lol goodluck, sorry to waste your time just wanted to know where that is, and i think you would have more success finding anything, if you put videos or put musics on ur profile, and search around your school and stuff like that...

how long u play???

nice. if you post anything of you playing tell me i would like to hear.

lol that's always a prob i only got videos and songs o when i was a newbie now i can solo xD

My chemical romance will play at my home town on summer

my house hasn't been in silence since then, and my sister always ruins them xD

I wish I could go to a MCR concert, or any concert, for that matter. XD I've never been to one.
neverb een in a concert on my life :/ i lost my chance to see pearl jam (i love that band) for 1 week... i could have seen it damn :/ it was their last show..