Very enjoyable!

Intro: Starts off with a very basic power chord progression, almost too poppy for my tastes, but the lead line that comes in saves it, that was really nice.

Verse: My main complaint. It feels too slow for true pop-punk, and since the vocal line will have to carry it, it might be the weakest part of the song. Youre going to need some great vocals here if you are keeping it the same as the intro.

Chorus: Another issue, the chorus sounds more like a pre-chorus, the hi-hat may be the problem; it doesnt sound any more heavier than the verse was. Good section though.

Intro: Was amazing, the clean part was very good, this part is great.

Verse: Yeah, the clean part saved it from being boring, as it was the same as the first verse.

Bridge: Lovely chords, loved this part.I would just switch up the rhythm that the rhythm guitar plays, the straight quarter notes get a little boring.

Chorus/Preverse: Chorus was the same, should put some strong vocals in there. The Pre-verse was nice, nice dropout, used effectively.

Verse/Outro: Very strong ending, loved it.

Overall, it was pretty good, it could use some minor adjustments, but the music is alright. Youll just need some strong vocal parts over top of it.

Now, do you mind C4C for some fellow pop-punk music? Its not the same kind of pop punk though
First off thanks alot for checking out my track earlier. Overall this was very enjoyable but here's a quick little rundown.

The "Main Riff"/Melody Thing is very nice! Really a great piece to build a track around so kudo's for coming up with that. In the chorus where track 1 is playing the F# Octave, I reallllly think that needs a little bit of a shaking up. I think mixing the volume down a little lower and shaking up the chords a bit would help a ton...It just gets to be a little monotonous when it goes on for 14 straight bars before a change.

The clean layering behind the main riff reprise at bar 41 and in the verse at 57 is a nice touch as well. At 65 with the Bridge, you start off great but it really doesn't go anywhere. A nice little uncomplicated solo behind the bridge rhythm would really do wonders in this section. The Rhythm section throughout was solid and did a great job blending into the background.

Like I said, I liked it quite a bit and with a few minor changes this really could be rock solid.
Quote by JCAshworth247
what does C4C mean?

Haha C4C mean crit for crit, as in ill crit your piece if you look at mine and crit it in return
Quote by Mean Mr Mustard
Haha C4C mean crit for crit, as in ill crit your piece if you look at mine and crit it in return

yea I thought it meant something like that
Yeah sorry mustard, I'm getting around to critting yours I promise! i've listened to half of them the whole way through and they're bloody great, I'd love to do a collab of some kind with you at some point..? x
Quote by goatsock
Yeah sorry mustard, I'm getting around to critting yours I promise! i've listened to half of them the whole way through and they're bloody great, I'd love to do a collab of some kind with you at some point..? x

No worries, and yeah, Id be down for a collab, definitely!