Page 1 of 2
This thread is incredibly hypocritical of me now, but oh well.

I see a lot of people on this forum making birthday threads for themselves, and I know people that when it's their birthday, run around telling everyone they know that today was the day they were born.

I don't do this, I don't tell anyone it's my birthday. I don't know why, call me stupid but I just don't like the attention. Especially because it's almost fake the way that everyone is nice to you purely because it's your birthday, even if they dont like you. (I've had people writing on my Facebook wall who I don't even talk to.)

So I was just wondering if it was just me who did this, or if there was anyone else out there who feels the same.

Happy birthday TS.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
Never have and probably never will. It's just not me to do something like that.
LARGE TEXT
I love birthdays I don't tell people it's my birthday on the actual day though, I tell them a week or a few days before and hope they remember.

edit: a birthday thread in disguise? Happy birthday then I got you something to wear.
cat
Last edited by guitarxo at May 7, 2011,
If people don't remember, it's not worth me reminding them. It feels stupid to go up to someone and say "Hi, it's my birthday!". Feels like you're fishing for attention or something.
🙈 🙉 🙊
happy birthday man!

lol i don't either i always expect them to forget so that i can be free to forget theirs <.< that's why i hate xmas gifts from my friends, then i have to give too... that is annoying xD
Living is a bless, most of the people just exist

i'm out of my mind, insane, and what i say is sht or doesn't make sense, still your reading this.
No, I just wait until someone actually remembers it, and then accept the flood of attention as the rest feels like they have to congratulate me as well unwillingly.
only at a bar
nothing like 50 free beers and pity sex
this signature has my gear in it. nothing more, nothing less

Gear
Ibanez S770PB
Jackson Rhoads
Custom Strat
Agile Al 3100
Rainbow Music Shop Custom Les Paul
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Bugera 6260 212
Line 6 Spider III
Nope. If they cared enough they would make a point of finding out before, and remember it.
entity0009

your avatar man, i stand about a whole minut watching it.

edit: and i think at some point i saw myself

i'm out of my mind, insane, and what i say is sht or doesn't make sense, still your reading this.
I don't tell people on the day. I have no problem telling people "Oh yeah its such-and-such-a-date," but I too don't really like excessive attention on my birthday.
Hell, I don't even have it on my facebook profile.

Don't really know why, but I've always been like this.
MATTERHORN
Nope, I actually refrain from giving out my birthdate if I can. Don't like being celebrated really- I prefer to be alone on my birthday.
there is just one thing i like about special dates, i always take a time to notice how far i went on guitar, and makes me happy DDD

i changed my dob on facebook by a month a few weeks before my birthday this year and i still got about 7 posts from people who knew somehow?!
loooooooooooooooooooooool my cousin changed her fb bday time soo it's pretty cool only me and my cousin knew it wasn't about 10 ppl giving her happy bday on the wrong day xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

I try to make people forget my birthday if anything. But people always want to make it special and whatnot. I just let people do what they want

And if it is your birthday TS, then have a good one

^^ Hahah, I'm just kidding.. or am I?

Don't click this.
its my birthday on the 15th...............
Originally Posted by SenseS FaiL
everytime it thunders i have to be away from a window and outside, i saw a tv show where it showed me a lady getting thundered in the face by watching outside her car window and that scarred me for life i guess
still breathing after reading your sig

Why, yes, I'm a ninja. I'm so freaking ninja that by the time you get to finish reading this sig you will die.

Told ya.

good for some reason i won't be on the internet to tell you happy bday >=]

Quote by gutu
loooooooooooooooooooooool my cousin changed her fb bday time soo it's pretty cool only me and my cousin knew it wasn't about 10 ppl giving her happy bday on the wrong day xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

XD lol ur hilarious XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD ROFLOLMAOPIE
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
Quote by gutu
still breathing after reading your sig

Or is that just your imagination and you're really in the afterlife imagining you're still alive and breathing?
^^ Hahah, I'm just kidding.. or am I?

Don't click this.
Not at all. The last thing I want is for people to pretend to care that I was born.

( I also have no friends )
The content of this signature is pretty much irrelevant
Quote by rock.freak667
Not at all. The last thing I want is for people to pretend to care that I was born.

( I also have no friends )

hi, wanna be friends?
no, if they don't say "happy birthday" they actually don't care bout me or didn't check their facebook yet
Quote by Ulalume
I had a friend who was held at gunpoint as a cashier. The robber told him to give him all the money in the register and what not. Apparently my friend then replied, "Would you like a slurpee with that?"
Wait TS, it's your birthday? Mine too. I'm not saying this for attention, as i'm much like you, purely pointing out the lovely coincidence that we popped out of our mothers sleeve on the same date
Quote by robhc
Nope. If they cared enough they would make a point of finding out before, and remember it.

totally this.

I'm always hoping for a 16 Candles scenario to occur. oh, wait. it has. maybe I just like holding things against people...
Quote by Ichikurosaki
Wait TS, it's your birthday? Mine too. I'm not saying this for attention, as i'm much like you, purely pointing out the lovely coincidence that we popped out of our mothers sleeve on the same date

What a wonderful coincidence that must be, happy birthday to you too
cat
Quote by Ichikurosaki
Go away, i don't want your false blessings, i don't even know you, why would you even ..

But I like birthdays because people say Happy Birthday and it's nice to be happy
cat
The key is to plant it in one person... the rest will follow
Nobody Knows How to Talk To Children.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
Go away, i don't want your false blessings, i don't even know you, why would you even ..

happy birthday
Quote by laid-to-waste
hi, wanna be friends?

yes plz
The content of this signature is pretty much irrelevant
Page 1 of 2