Page 1 of 4
I have not met one person that doesnt have a facebook account. I feel like Facebook is pretty much taking over the world. Not that i have a problem with it. (I also have one)
Last edited by JeremySacks at May 7, 2011,
Yes
This is why I don't like arguing on the internet.
Quote by damian_91
If only you could back that statement up.
Quote by Zombee
Wolfgang's Philadelphia Study. Look it up yourself.
Quote by damian_91
No need to, absurd generalizations aren't my thing.
I know someone who just doesn't see the point in it.
PLAY UP POMPEY

POMPEY PLAY UP!

I know 3 people that don't. But still doesn't change the fact that there is a huge majority of people who use it.
^^ Hahah, I'm just kidding.. or am I?

Don't click this.
I don't. Don't like it. A few of my friends don't have it also.
I'm just not comfortable with it, and since I've seen how people use it it's creeped me out even more, as has the way Facebook uses it.
Then they made this website www.fitsort.com. Ya, I think I made the right decision
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
I have one and I use it frequently. I hate it. It's terribly designed and facebook does tons of shady things. But, as a teenager, I find that it is worth the social inclusion it provides. /conformist

I know a good handful of people who don't have one.
i don't know why i feel so dry
Quote by Ur all $h1t
I'm just not comfortable with it, and since I've seen how people use it it's creeped me out even more, as has the way Facebook uses it.
Then they made this website www.fitsort.com. Ya, I think I made the right decision

http://youropenbook.org/

Even more creepy
3 people in my class including me, and a few adults who are friends with my dad.
Quote by BladeSlinger
Oh God I lol'ed

Quote by Ēzio

Would you like to see my Soundcloud?
I love Padgea7x
Quote by JeremySacks
I have not met one person that doesnt have a facebook account. I feel like Facebook is pretty much taking over the world. Not that i have a problem with it. (I also have one)

Yes...

/thread
I do not have one and I dont think that I need one. You know, whats the point? Facebook is senseless and useless piece of s**t.
Several.
We are the diamonds that choose to stay coal;
A generation born to witness
The end of the world

I don't
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
I don't have one, never did. All the people in my town act like a bunch of goddamn idiots with theirs, I don't want any part of it.
Quote by DukeDeRox
Obviously you got this.
Only a few. I have one but rarely go on it.

There's only so much "Lol look what I just did, aren't I awesome, please reply and like this!!" I can take.
I know a few that don't have one.

I do, but it irritates me sometimes. People post incredibly stupid things.

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
Quote by Ur all $h1t

But you have to log into facebook to view that website
In my experience, the only people who don't have Facebooks are ugly nerds who stand out from everyone else too much.
Every poster on here is a 6-foot Catholic schoolgirl with an 8-inch penis and riches beyond my wildest dreams.
Quote by Wuai Bel Ree
In my experience, the only people who don't have Facebooks are ugly nerds who stand out from everyone else too much.

What's your experience?

This thread?
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
i dont have it, know quite a few people who have got rid of it recently after they started censoring protest groups.
now extra flamey
Quote by Wuai Bel Ree

I would say 8/10 times this is the case.
I don't have one. My friends all harass me about it and tell me to get one but I don't really care about the trivial shit that goes on in their lives and I have no interest in creeping on girls I know via facebook.

Edit^: Ouch.
Page 1 of 4