ok, so last week i bought a boss me 70, came with batteries (takes six of them)
they lasted two days, so today i went back to the music shop and bought the adapter for it............ the adapter was £26.00
i bought it, i had too, is that not a bit much for an adapter
Irons
Re-chargeable batteries maybe were a better option? That's what I use with my ME-70.

Guitar:
Gibson Les Paul Studio (Goldy)
Fender American Stratocaster (Blacky)

Amplifier:
Orange Dual Terror Head W/ Orange 1 x 12 Cab
Vox Valvetronix VT30

Pedals/Extras:
BOSS ME-70
BOSS Micro BR

Youtube: DaveTheOriginal
Quote by DaveTheOriginal
Re-chargeable batteries maybe were a better option? That's what I use with my ME-70.

hmm, maybe, but then you do always have to charge them
(im lazy)
Irons
They are quite expensive but they deliver the best sound. They don't hum as much as other adaptors and that could be the reason why they are more expensive...

AND if you bought a good adaptor, you can easily connect other effects to it as well using a daisy chain.
C4C?

Take a look at my profile!
Quote by ethanwhufc
hmm, maybe, but then you do always have to charge them
(im lazy)

OH NOES IT'S SO DIFFICULT TO PLUG STUFF IN AND KEEP SPARES ON CHARGE!
Everyone is entitled to an opinion.

Feel free to express yours so I can make an informed judgement about how stupid you are.
Quote by fly135
Did you leave the cable in the input jack. My me25 lasts for a long time.

nope, just played it flat out
Irons
26$ sounds right for bosses overpriced power accessories
idk what voltage the me-70 needs but i can already predict there was an 8$ counterpart floating around the intrawebz
I may not be an expert but I know that the digitech adapters are $25 a piece too. I bought a low end SKB pedalboard that I just plug in then I can run all my pedals off that but it does create a bit of extra sound I think. Of course I'd rather buy a pedalboard than spend an additional $25 per pedal. Maybe look into higher end pedalboards or one of the power boxes if you're worried about the sound.
GEAR:
Fender MIM Strat (all black everthing!)
Korg Pitchblack Tuner
Zvex Distortron
Fulltone OCD
ISP Decimator
Vox AC30C2

Power Chords and Downstrums