Poll: Well?
Poll Options
View poll results: Well?
Yes, I'm a prick and have spat in customers food.
8 7%
I've been seriously tempted, but didn't after consideration.
13 11%
Nope, I's disgusting and I'd never do it.
100 83%
Voters: 121.
A question for any cooks / fast food workers on UG.

Ever spat in Customer's food? Why?
RIP Tom Searle.
Last edited by MH400 at May 7, 2011,
At dinner with our class, a guy accidentally spat in his salad and offered me ten euros to eat it. I ate that salad. Like a boss.
I am not a dick.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Once I needed to spit real bad and didn't know where to do it so I just spat in my cup It wasn't phlegm or anything and I didn't want to swallow it
no but i once kept the deposit for a xmas dinner meal when the guy's mum died on xmas eve

lovely turkey that was too, really made my day
It's disguisting. What's the point ?
Father of ilikepirates And icesk8erqueen8
every man on here who tries to touch them will get his dick chopped off.

E-married to Shyne <3

Officialy has OddOneOut as e-sexslave
only once. it was a few years ago when i had a job at dunkin donuts. a guy walked in and i said 'hey, what can i get for you?'. he leaned across the counter and got really close to my face and said in his best menacing voice 'can i help you?' apparently annoyed that i didnt greet him with 'can i help you'.

big old wad of spit in his coffee.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
I have not. I have spat in food while not a work, though. I used to use chew and I spat into someone's beer. they never noticed.
During my fast food career which lasted a lengthy two weeks, I never spat in anyone's food.

However, I did toss a spider I found on the floor in someone's bag (I worked in drive-thru), because they were being a shit.
Not spit, but ball sweat. Many years ago as a youth I lived with my older sister. She lived in a 4 way split townhouse kinda setup. My sister had a piano in the house but no one played. So I thought I would teach myself and I did...still play to this day. Anyways, EVERY time I would play this "****" next door would always call the cops on me, no matter what time of day. I never played at night, only during the day. We are talking piano here...Mozart, chopin, etc...(easier) versions, but still, very pretty. I wasn't playing ****ing death metal at 2 in the am. So one day at work (Mcdonalds).....like I said I was a kid, she came through the drive through and I heard her over my head-set..and of course she was ranting and raving. This lady was one of those, never happy, always rude, etc etc. So i felt the need to play with my sweaty balls for a moment and handle all her food, no gloves..nothing but ball sweat hands and her meat, cheese, etc...Looking back I am still very happy I did it.
Ibanez JEM7VWH
ESP/LTD Viper VB-300 (Baritone)
Peavey 6505
Mesa Standard 4X12
Boss TU-3
Maxon OD808
ISP Decimator G-String
POD XT (Bean)
Line 6 FBV Longboard
Last edited by bobbyincide666 at May 7, 2011,
I work in the food industry, and while I've never done it myself (though I've served some asshole customers that definitely had it coming), I've seen it happen before. It isn't common, but it's far from rare, depending on where you work. Be nice to service workers. Not because they'll spit in your food if you aren't, but because we have to deal with way too many assholes, and it brightens our day when people aren't dicks.
WILDCARD, BITCHES!!

Call me Patrick! My username sucks anyway
I worked 2 days as a bus boy, but no. And believe me, it wouldn't make the food any less clean at the place I worked at - they never even told their employees to wash their hands
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
Quote by WhiskeyFace
That's sick, and you'd lose your job.

No, you don't. At least, not until someone notices.

Disclaimer: Don't go to McDonald's if you piss off staff easily.
Quote by Ulalume
I had a friend who was held at gunpoint as a cashier. The robber told him to give him all the money in the register and what not. Apparently my friend then replied, "Would you like a slurpee with that?"
^not only can you lose your job, but you can be charged with assault for it.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
Quote by NoLaurelTree000

Learned this on cops today:

It's battery by bodily fluids.
Quote by imdeth
You're like internet Jesus!

This signature feels so empty now.
Quote by NoLaurelTree000

It happens all the time, get over it and stop fear mongering.
Quote by Eric_Fail
It happens all the time, get over it and stop fear mongering.

I think your dad spit in your moms vagoo.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by NoLaurelTree000

meh, I did a summer job there and completed my month. No one knew or bothered enough to fire me so I guess it's kinda normal
Quote by Ulalume
I had a friend who was held at gunpoint as a cashier. The robber told him to give him all the money in the register and what not. Apparently my friend then replied, "Would you like a slurpee with that?"
Quote by bobbyincide666
Not spit, but ball sweat. Many years ago as a youth I lived with my older sister. She lived in a 4 way split townhouse kinda setup. My sister had a piano in the house but no one played. So I thought I would teach myself and I did...still play to this day. Anyways, EVERY time I would play this "****" next door would always call the cops on me, no matter what time of day. I never played at night, only during the day. We are talking piano here...Mozart, chopin, etc...(easier) versions, but still, very pretty. I wasn't playing ****ing death metal at 2 in the am. So one day at work (Mcdonalds).....like I said I was a kid, she came through the drive through and I heard her over my head-set..and of course she was ranting and raving. This lady was one of those, never happy, always rude, etc etc. So i felt the need to play with my sweaty balls for a moment and handle all her food, no gloves..nothing but ball sweat hands and her meat, cheese, etc...Looking back I am still very happy I did it.

I was totally expecting you to tell me that your sister had your ball sweat in and around her mouth. I went from rock hard to flaccid in seconds, jerk.
my friends walked into a mcdonalds drive through and played a kazoo into the microphone thing and a philipino lady was yelling at them.

but never spat in someones food.
Also, i didn't want to ask for water, so my friend got me some, and he asked for a small cup of water, they gave him a cup, and the person near the drinks machine told him to take iced tea. like wtf... so i got iced tea.
Quote by Ryan Rage
I spit in my brother's nachos and peed on his toothbrush cause he raped my best friend.

f**k pressing charges this right here is SMART!
When I worked in foodservice I never spit in anyones food. I don't care how rude the customer was, I find it absolutely disgusting.
666 BRO
Only when customers are being an absolute c*nt...but then again I am up for management.

LIKE A BAWS!
#25 for top 100 UGer of 2009
UG's 2nd Funniest UGer and 3rd most likely to be a Serial Killer of 2009, 2nd of 2011
Quote by spanishyanez
Only when customers are being an absolute c*nt...but then again I am up for management.

LIKE A BAWS!

eh, we all know you're an asshole
RIP Tom Searle.
Quote by MH400
eh, we all know you're an asshole

An asshole outside the clock.

A fast food bitch on the clock.
#25 for top 100 UGer of 2009
UG's 2nd Funniest UGer and 3rd most likely to be a Serial Killer of 2009, 2nd of 2011
I only do it to claim the best steak
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
Nope never, I never actually worked in a place where I could see who I was serving. Dishwashing ftl. I don't think I would spit in anyone's food though.

Oh once a teacher dared each person in my class to spit in a separate cup and then drink their own spit after 15 minutes for $5. I did it, but surprisingly few people did and I don't know why
cat
I worked at mcdonalds for 2 years, never saw it happen but some people definitely deserve it. people are so unbelievable rude to maccas workers for absolutely no reason its ridiculous
----------------------------------------

Quote by Jacob6293
why couldn't the boy with only seven toes eat his own feet?

he was lack toes intolerant!!!!!!!

Quote by lzcougarz3
Mom keeps me clinically obese so I won't run away.
I hate how I have to worry about that sort of thing every time some joint gets my order wrong, and I have to send it back. No matter how politely I put it, they all just seem so "Oh, fuck you." about it.
I clean in a butcher's shop and I prepare some of the salads and products. I could easily do anything I want with it. What is stopping me from that? Oh, just the fact that I am sane and rational.
Quote by The_Casinator
I clean in a butcher's shop and I prepare some of the salads and products. I could easily do anything I want with it. What is stopping me from that? Oh, just the fact that I am sane and rational.

I would work in a butcher's shop for free. Raw meat is beautiful to me.
[quote="'-[NiL"]-']I would work in a butcher's shop for free. Raw meat is beautiful to me.
I'm sure you won't find it as much of a pretty sight when you have to scratch it off the floor.