Hey guys I'm wanting an easy song to play all the way threw, I'd like a really easy song but sounds good. I'm tired of playing bits and pieces of songs so it's time to step it up a bit, I've been playing for about a year now so don't give me something to easy, or to hard haha. I'm really into blues and classic rock if that helps, thanks for any suggestions
try some AC/DC, Led Zeppelin, Clapton, Cream songs....

And shouldnt this be in the suggest me a song thread?
Closing Time - Semisonic
Adam's Song - Blink 182
Iron Man - Black Sabbath

Albeit two of the songs may not be in your style, they are fun to play, I could give you more suggestions if you want to go outside of classic rock and blues.
wish you were here - pink floyd, it's pretty easy and i love that song... and i bet if you ever have a girl friend that she would love it too xD....
Living is a bless, most of the people just exist

i'm out of my mind, insane, and what i say is sht or doesn't make sense, still your reading this.
Quote by gutu
wish you were here - pink floyd, it's pretty easy and i love that song... and i bet if you ever have a girl friend that she would love it too xD....

I got one right now mate, douche move haha and I might try it out, but I'm still looking.
try some AC/DC, Led Zeppelin, Clapton, Cream songs....

And shouldnt this be in the suggest me a song thread?

^^
Quote by JakePlaysGuitar
That's a little to easy man haha

hmmm... then how about, The Unforgiven by Metallica.. It's fun to play
The first song I learned actually was One by Metallica. I didn't learn the whole hardcore solo the first time, but the other solos are easy and fun to learn.
DUDE

...too far...