not one performance, but the CD "Stripped" by the Rolling Stones
"The man that hath no music in himself, nor is not moved with concord of sweet sounds, is fit for treasons, stratagems, and spoils. The motions of his spirit are dull as night, and his affections dark as Erebus. Let no such man be trusted."
Alice in Chains or Black Label Society
NOW PART OF THE

Quote by Robchappers
You are epic my friend ;-)
Quote by RU Experienced?
At this point I'd be more surprised if you found me a Christian children's entertainer that didn't sodomize and eat kids.
Alice In Chains Unplugged
Pearl Jam at Bennaroya Hall
Do you love Alice In Chains and Metallica? How about Tool and Velvet Revolver?...then you need to check out one of the most refreshing new hard rock bands in awhile...-->The Liberty Underground<--
Nirvana - MTV Unplugged
Eric Clapton - MTV Unplugged
Alice in Chains - MTV Unplugged
Dave Matthews & Tim Reynolds - Live at Luther College
Johnny Cash - American: I
"Pain or damage don't end the world nor despair, nor fuckin' beatings. The world ends when you're dead, until then you have more punishment in store. Stand it like a man, and give some back."
Foo Fighters - Skin and Bones tour.
Quote by PsiGuy60
Banned because f*ck you Hebriqui.
I'd been going for a month or so.

Quote by Peres.T.Peanut
oh **** you
silversun pickups unplugged
MY GEAR:
Epiphone Sheraton 2
Takamine Jasmine J33?
60's J bass copy (trying to sell or trade)
fender mustang 1
Victoria Regal II
big muff
seed of life overdrive

"We make music for hipster strippers" Dan Auerbach
For some reason I really like Night Ranger unplugged at some Taylor-sponsored show. I don't know why, I don't like Night Ranger otherwise.
Not much of a performance, per se, but I enjoy the bonus disc that came with HIM's album, Screamworks. It was the whole album just acoustic, and pretty sick at that.
not a full band show, but Myles Kennedy did an acoustic set to headline a benefit show in TN a couple of years ago. 75min of Myles performing acoustic = amazing! he did some Alter Bridge, a few songs from his band prior to AB, The Mayfield Four, and a some covers. it was incredible!
Quote by fmonzo27
silversun pickups unplugged

I have to see this!

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Skin and Bones was great, so was Eric Clapton and Nirvana. But I like John Mayer's acoustic sets like Village Sessions.
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.