Attention! If your looking to start a thrash band, live in the Richlands, Beaulaville, areas of North Carolina then STOP looking. Im looking for a Rythm guitarist, or a Rythm guitarist/Singer; a Drummer; and a Bassist. Influences should include early MetallicA, MegadetH, Diamond Head, Angel Witch, Black Sabbath, or Judas Priest. You MUST be at LEAST 6 months experienced and between 15 and 17 years of age. There is no band name as of this moment. If you are interested E-mail me at jacob.reed43@gmail.com or call or text me at 910-787-8949. If you call its possible I won't answer. I am 16 years old, play guitar, and am a complete METALHEAD. Im also an Atheist. My name is Jacob. Rock On!
Last edited by Jacob_Reed at May 7, 2011,
Quote by Jacob_Reed
Attention! If your looking to start a thrash band, live in the Richlands, Beaulaville, areas of North Carolina then STOP looking. Im looking for a Rythm guitarist, or a Rythm guitarist/Singer; a Drummer; and a Bassist. Influences should include early MetallicA, MegadetH, Diamond Head, Angel Witch, Black Sabbath, or Judas Priest. You MUST be at LEAST 6 months experienced and between 15 and 17 years of age. There is no band name as of this moment. If you are interested E-mail me at jacob.reed43@gmail.com or call or text me at If you call its possible I won't answer. I am 16 years old, play guitar, and am a complete METALHEAD. Im also an Atheist. My name is Jacob. Rock On!

FAKEFAKEFAKEFAKE