I used to collect woodlice and then I would pit them against each other and whoever I deemed the loser was sliced into pieces and eaten, lol. Anyway I thought this was fairly normal but I was telling my friend who looked at me like I had two heads, so I'm wondering was I the only one to do this? Might be a bit different if you live in an area with dangerous insects but all of the ones near me were safe.
On the playground in elementary school my friends and I would collect ants from different nests and put them in little containers together and have them fight to the death. It was pretty sweet
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by StewieSwan
On the playground in elementary school my friends and I would collect ants from different nests and put them in little containers together and have them fight to the death. It was pretty sweet

Ok cool, so I wasn't the only one. Relieved.
Quote by Eric_Fail
I used to collect woodlice and then I would pit them against each other and whoever I deemed the loser was sliced into pieces and eaten

You would be a cruel, cruel god.
Me and my friends used to collect spiders and put em in a ziplock bag during recess. After we had a good 10 or 15 in the bag we'd leave it until after school and come back to see what happened. They usually died from suffocation lol.

Since then I developed an extreme fear of spiders...not sure how that worked out
Quote by Jon777
You would be a cruel, cruel god.

so kind of like the god we have
I'd occasionally pick up Preying Mantis' and carry them along with me as I walked.

They're interesting little creatures.
666 BRO
i think thats actually how the creator of pokemon thougght up the game

i remember the first or second time i went to japan, we visited this big place full of beetles and kids would catch them and buy them

it was actally kind of cool, nature is fun guiz
Sadly i never got the idea to do that, i was a sadistic maniac though. When i was on vacation in spain i spent most of the time massacring ants, luring them in with something sweet and then crushing them all with my shoe.
Oh God, no. I hated insects with a passion. Still do actually, damn phobias...
E-married to BlessedRebel15
Most Attractive Female 2011 ^^
Dark Black Rivers in the WinterTime
Quote by CrunchyRoll
I'm not sure if you're aware of this or not, but everything is against the rules at UG
Quote by guitarpals2
If you collected insects, its likely you had mental problems.

But hey, check out how good these guys are at giving free guitar lessons on youtube!! Here's how to solo! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3lz291Gelw&feature=relmfu

Spam has gained sentience?
Gear
Hamer Standard XT
1963 Burns Split Sonic
Boss DD-7 (w/ Tap switch)
BAJA Real Tube Overdrive
Vox V847 Wah
Digitech Whammy IV
Boss TU-2
Vox AD50VTXL
I used to keep these tiny ants in a little container and put sugar in there. They all died.

I kept lizards in a shoe box. A lot of them died.

I kept a spider in a plastic cup. I put a fly in there. It ate the fly and then the spider died.

Whenever I saw ants in my bathroom I would grab a pair of scissors and decapitate them.