Don't know if anyone remembers these guys. They are a pretty run of the mill metalcore band that released 2 albums before breaking up in 2008. Today they announced their reunion, and it was a blast from the past listening to some of their songs. I enjoy a couple of their songs(though I'm sure most won't), but yeah, discuss how much you don't like them and such.
Liked 1 of their songs. Their earlier album was better.

Did anyone know what happened to Anthem Alone (a few of the guys spin off project) They had some kool music, but never got a vocalist :/
Bands:
Native State
A Titan, A Deity
Rash L.A

Gear:
PRS P245 Semi Hollow
Suhr Modern Guthrie Spec
Mayones Regius 7 Buckeye Burl
LSL CVS Studio Strat
Fender American Standard Tele
Faith Hi Gloss Venus

Mesa Lonestar Special
Bugera 333
Zilla 2x12 Fatboy
Line 6 PodHD500
Quote by TheBDanAbstract
I really liked this song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s75tZw4lgx8

It's the radio friendly song they did hahaha Got some cheese, but just enough to be catchy and not awful.

Man, even I like this band, and I couldn't stand that song

If I want radio friendly Still Remains, I listen to this song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ychqhRHDDro
Reuniting was the best move this band has ever done, there's at least 20-30 kids that I know who started listening to them within the past couple days who have never heard of them before just because people were talking about them coming back.
love is love // return to dust
Quote by PaintOurSilence
How has no one posted White Walls?! That was always my favourite.

You said White Walls, and all I thought was

WE WILL BE REMEMBERED, FOR THISSSSSSSSSSSS!
Cool! I like them much. ' Hope they come to Holland
Quote by razorback91
Im sorry, I just don't see how you could argue that hardcore isn't metal. That just seems arrogant to me.

Yes, its its own kind of metal, but its still metal.
I use to listen to "The Serpent" non-stop, now time to put it back on rotation along with Of Love and Lunacy.