I have Black. I think more older people play the games now then they did before. It's not really nerdy....as long as you are casual about it. I played to beat it, and I haven't really played it since.
I'm guessing Pokeman Black is the name of a new game?

Me? I still have my Pokeman Red and Blue.

Those are the only Pokemon games you need, well those and Pokemon Stadium.
666 BRO
Quote by Kankuro

This
But i have to admit, if i had the DS to play it, i would get Black AND White
It's not so nerdy anymore as an adult because we were like eight when it started. We grew up with it, why should we stop?
Quote by Joshua Garcia
my chemical romance are a bunch of homos making love to a mic and you like that cuz your a huge gay wad. You should feel pathetic for being such a gaywad you gay mcr loving gaywad olllol.
Quote by Kankuro

I don't like when people say that. I started with Blue and Red too, but I moved on. A game gets boring when you can speed through the whole thing in less than a day. I've played at least one game of every generation, and for some I've played all 3.
Quote by TriviumisEpic
I don't like when people say that. I started with Blue and Red too, but I moved on. A game gets boring when you can speed through the whole thing in less than a day. I've played at least one game of every generation, and for some I've played all 3.

I also moved on.

To games that weren't Pokemon haha.
666 BRO
kinda started sucking after the gold generation
"The man that hath no music in himself, nor is not moved with concord of sweet sounds, is fit for treasons, stratagems, and spoils. The motions of his spirit are dull as night, and his affections dark as Erebus. Let no such man be trusted."
Quote by Swannie

I'm the exact opposite

I thought it got way better after Gold
Buying White tomorrow. Been wanting to play these, i've heard they're really good.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
I was told you can't name your rival which saddens me. Gone are the days when professor Oak introduces you to his grandson Ballsack or Cockmonger.
For Frodo!
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
No because a world full of marbles silly man is just as real as a half empty glass of microwaved nesquik.
Quote by Swannie

I feel the same way about it. I like some of the new things they put into it but now it's just completely messed up. I played black once and was completely confused. I like diamond though, took me a while but i got the hang of it lol. I sound like an 80 year old trying to work a computer though
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
Quote by robertito696
I was told you can't name your rival which saddens me. Gone are the days when professor Oak introduces you to his grandson Ballsack or Cockmonger.

You can't name your pokemon cock or anything like that either

They added a black list to nicknames. Feels bad man
I downloaded Pokemon Black and White for my NDS but i still haven't played them. I started to lose interest after gold and silver. Maybe on one lonely rainy day i'll play them.
I wanted the game when it came out but now I don't really care....

Pokemon is considered nerdy in real life.

There is no covering that up

Pokemon Red was my first video game so I can't talk to much shit....it was a good game.
I have Black. Haven't played it in a while, I should start again.
Guitars:
-Gibson Les Paul Custom Shop Silverburst (Invader/'59)
-Ovation ApplauseAE44II Elite Black Acoustic

Amps/Cabs
-Peavey 6505+ Head
Orange PPC2x12 Cab Black
-Behringer Ultracoustic ACX450 1x8 Acoustic Combo

Wayyyyy too many effects pedals...