*Planet X*
E-married to BlessedRebel15
Most Attractive Female 2011 ^^
Dark Black Rivers in the WinterTime
Quote by CrunchyRoll
I'm not sure if you're aware of this or not, but everything is against the rules at UG
You add some dramatic music and some white text on a black background with varying shots of newspapers, and you've got yourself believers.
Quote by guitarpals2
Your spelling is really bad. Plant is not planet. IDiot.
*ADD*

Best. Adbot. EVAR!
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
I call dibs on Nibiru as a band name if I ever start a metal band.
Quote by ChucklesMginty
If at first you don't succeed, play bass.

Quote by Jackal58
Cats don't think. They plot.

Catch me on FLICKR
Proud owner of a beautiful PRS P22
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Best. Adbot. EVAR!

I didn't even notice the typo. That thing is genius.
Yep, I'm terrified. I'm allergic to everything. You're telling me the Earth is gonna collide with a huge plant? D:

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by wiki
The observatory also made headlines briefly with the discovery of an "unknown object" that was at first described as "possibly as large as the giant planet Jupiter and possibly so close to Earth that it would be part of this solar system."[4] However, further analysis revealed that, of several unidentified objects, nine were distant galaxies and the tenth was "intergalactic cirrus".[5] None were found to be Solar System bodies.[5]

On December 10, 1983 The Washington post summarized an interview with JPL that an unidentified body possibly as large as the giant planet Jupiter and possibly so close to Earth that it would be part of this solar system has been found in the direction of the constellation Orion by an orbiting telescope aboard the U.S. infrared astronomical satellite. Though it is suspected that the object was a young distant galaxy.

Id rather trust the scientific interpretation of the data rather than the "evidence" in the video. If planet X was out there, our technology has moved on so much that we would have detected it by now. Hell, we can detect planets around other stars now, so if there was another planet in our system, we would know about it.

Quote by CalTech
Several times per year, IPAC gets the same question about:

Is there any truth to the rumor that IRAS discovered a very distant mystery celestial body beyond Pluto about 4 times the size of earth and moving in our Direction?

The short answer is "no", no one has demonstrated that IRAS observed any solar system body at a distance beyond the known planets.

Hmmm...
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
Last edited by Guitardude19 at May 7, 2011,
Quote by Guitardude19
Id rather trust the scientific interpretation of the data rather than the "evidence" in the video. If planet X was out there, our technology has moved on so much that we would have detected it by now. Hell, we can detect planets around other stars now, so if there was another planet in our system, we would know about it.

Maybe it's a bad ass at hide n seek?
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13

Osama bin Planet

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by SteveHouse
Osama bin Planet

Dw guys, we'll just raid Pakistan in 10 years and find it.
</post>
Quote by SteveHouse
Osama bin Planet

Quote by L2112Lif
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13

Now I know where Madeline Mcanne and Bin Laden got their Hide n Seek skills.

>_>
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
Protip: When comments and (dis)likes are disabled, that means the video contains massive amounts of bullshit.
Check out my band Disturbed
Oh God, not here too. These conspiracy nuts are on every forum I go to.