Okay, I'm giving up on the guy that was supposed to sell me a Morley Diamond Distortion. Anyone know a similar pedal I can pick up for cheapsies? If it helps I was gonna pay $40 for it so I'd like something in that price range. I'm considering a Bad Monkey, a Blues Driver, an MXR Custom Badass '78 (which I really like), or a Rat, but I'd like to know what you guys recommend.

Budget? I'd say $60-75 max
New or Used? Used if it isn't too much of a hassle
Genre(s)? Pop-punk, rock (I really like the tone on Hitchin' a Ride by Green Day, if that's a better guide)
Closest City? Austin
Current gear is in my sig.

P.S. this is not a clever NPD, sadly.
Last edited by Helicopters! at May 7, 2011,
Quote by Helicopters!
Yep. First and last experience dealing with Craigslist.

don't discount craigslist because of one idiot.. because almost everyone is an idiot on craigslist.

theres still plenty of scores to be made
/rig
Kijiji >>> Craigslist, IMO.

I can't ****ing stand the lame Craigs interface and it sucks making ads on it.
Everyone is entitled to an opinion.

Feel free to express yours so I can make an informed judgement about how stupid you are.
Nobody uses Kijiji in Austin, though and yeah I'm sure people have had positive experiences with Craigslist but to me it's not worth it unless there's a really great deal.
Craigslist is amazing in Austin and San Antonio. You shouldn't stop using it because of one person!
Quote by LPDave
and my mom then told me to masturbate more.

Quote by Toastbot

Big burly men grunting without shirts on pretty much summed up my childhood.

Quote by The Leader
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more look like?
Quote by bubb_tubbs
Kijiji >>> Craigslist, IMO.

I can't ****ing stand the lame Craigs interface and it sucks making ads on it.

It might be because you're in Canada

I've had like 80% good experiences with clist. The 20% of bad is people who don't respond and one time I got ripped off because of my own stupidity.
Quote by SG_dave at #33549256
I've never wanted to see a guy eat dick so much in my life.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7 at #33553650
If you are white, you are scum.
Quote by CL/\SH
It might be because you're in Canada .

Not my fault the rest of you can't get with the program.
Everyone is entitled to an opinion.

Feel free to express yours so I can make an informed judgement about how stupid you are.