So i think i've become addicted to these forums.
I always have 2 or 3 different forums open here, and refresh them all like every 20 seconds. Wtf is wrong with me? I blame the pit.
Last edited by vayne92 at May 8, 2011,
Quote by zach in black
first word of advice is to get the hell off of UG, and maybe try actually playing guitar! :/

that's it.
A condition i call "circle surfing".

Realize when it happens and just turn the shit on standby and find something else to do.

I do this frequently between UG, reddit, and facebook. When I fin d myself doing this i get up and go do something else.. anything else. Make coffee and sit outside, start some laundry.. whatever.
Grammar and spelling omitted as an exercise for the reader.
Quote by Kivarenn82
A condition i call "circle surfing".

Realize when it happens and just turn the shit on standby and find something else to do.

I do this frequently between UG, reddit, and facebook. When I fin d myself doing this i get up and go do something else.. anything else. Make coffee and sit outside, start some laundry.. whatever.

This.

I always end up watching TV though. So not much of an improvement.
Reddit.

totally non-habit forming at all......

OMG WHERE ARE ALL THE RAGE COMICS AT?!?!?!? LOLOLOL AHHHHAHAHAHSAA!!!
NT

BE QUICK OR BE DEAD SON
Quote by User_Name336
give it three weeks. you'll get bored from the same threads repeating over and over again. then, you'll suddenly find yourself having a life again

See, I thought the same thing.

And here I am.
Make a second Heaven's Gate thread.

EDIT!!: Heh, beaten to it.
Last edited by TomusAM at May 8, 2011,
It's a problem we all have to face at some point in our lives

Quote by TomusAM
Make a second Heaven's Gate thread.

That was a beautiful night.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by bradulator
That was a beautiful night.

The mods need to archive that thread in the best threads forum.
I think you need to get a new...

A. Amp
B. Fog Machine
C. Life
D. All of the above.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.

I also missed the potted plant and fog machine memes. I have no clue where they came from.

For someone who spends so much time in the Pit, how could I miss this stuff?
Quote by due 07
I also missed the potted plant and fog machine memes. I have no clue where they came from.

The fog machine one was from the BrokenCYDE thread. That shit was gold.
Quote by due 07

They always seem to occur when you're not on right?

I do remember when Cas got "banned" though, it was pretty epic.
Go Heaven's Gate.
Quote by Athabasca
My ex did the same. Cheated on me and then acted like I'd given her sister a facial. Women are retarded.
funnily enough i do have a life. I've got a girlfriend and i'm currently studying but when i'm not doing that, i'm in the pit! :c
It's mothers day right now but instead of being with my mum, i'm in the ****ing pit.
I did just make a bagel though. Feels good man.
[quote="'-[NiL"]-']The fog machine one was from the BrokenCYDE thread. That shit was gold.

I just searched it and

Now I can join in on the fun. Anyways, I didn't miss it apparently. I had read about that on another news site and couldn't be arsed to open that thread. Oh well. That'll teach me.
Quote by hriday_hazarika
Of all the sites on teh internets, you're addicted to UG?

Visit TVTropes, man.

That place is like a black hole. I make a conscious effort to not visit that site if I have anything even remotely important to get done. Worse than Reddit, IMO.
Quote by mental_zer0
That place is like a black hole. I make a conscious effort to not visit that site if I have anything even remotely important to get done. Worse than Reddit, IMO.

I figured TS should have a site worth being addicted to.
what exactly is TvTropes? I went there just now and it was confusing as to where to head.