I'm looking for some musicians to collaborate with. Mainly looking for another rhythm-inspired guitarist, and we can program/engineer drums (or I can do drums too).

I love how on the best Metal records, there's always that One song without vocals (because vocals would just ruin the song) that is just freaking AWESOME! I want to write instrumental music that's so good it doesn't need vocals.

420 friendly please. Also, I'm 17, but who cares about age. Musicianship has no age restriction.
Last edited by xDjentlemen420 at May 8, 2011,
dude i'd love to help out! im 16 and play guitar,and of course im 420 friendly lol but im so down to throw down some instrumental tracks.im mainly rhythm but i KINDA know how to solo but not as good as i know how to riff.my playing style is WIDE,but its usually metal ranging from like metallica(they're my main inspiration,so i manily play somewhat like them) to bring me the horizon and more.i'd love to help on this track :]
Hey man, I'd be down to do some online projects. I love bands like Periphery, Animals as Leaders, Dream Theater, Nevermore, Daath etc.

I've been playing for roughly 4 years, delved into music theory a little bit and can solo pretty well. Sweep picking is second-nature and my alternate picking is becoming pretty decent.

I also record with Guitar Rig 4 so my guitar tone is actually pretty good for recording. Not to mention I own Superior Drummer 2.0 and Guitar Pro so writing/programming drums is easy.

As for 420, I recently quit smoking but your preferences are your own, I don't judge.

Hit me up with a PM if you're interested or want me to send you a sample man!