Yesterday, there was a swap-meet up in Moncton, with A LOT of people. I went up with the intention of just looking around, since I knew there was going to be lots of '60s guitars and whatnot (there was actually 1 or 2 from the '40s). I managed to come across a Godin of some sort, which I instantly recognized from Santana's While My Guitar Gently Weeps video. Well, minus a pickguard and clear finish.

Here are the pics, they're not horrible, but I still haven't figured out how to use the camera on my phone very well

Godin Acousticaster
So we've got 22 frets with small dot inlays. A nice tele-ish body, white with a
cream-kinda binding. It shows some wear, a good few nicks, necks a little dirty but I'll eventually get around to cleaning her up. I still have no clue about the electronics, I was told there was a new preamp in there. The neck plays like a dream, smooth and nice and worked in, kind of like the neck on a road-worn Fender. It's light as a feather since it's a hollow-body, so it feels really comfortable. It came with Schaller Strap-loks already attached, so that made my life a good 30 bucks cheaper. I'm still working on EQing it for my HRD, but I can't wait to get it done. My group in Music 90 has a performance on Tuesday, where we're doing the aforementioned While My Guitar Gently Weeps by Santana, and I now have a much better alternative to my strat.
Last edited by Soccerguy at May 8, 2011,