SinlessOrc
45 IQ
I wanted to book tickets to see Slash ft Myles Kennedy in Manchester on July 21st but they went on sale at 9am and it was a school day for me. I have had this problem in the past but have always been able to get tickets for gigs by the time I get home. But this time I got home at about 4pm only to find the event completely sold out and the only place selling tickets was GetMeIn.com, a "ticket resale website" run by Ticketmaster. This so-called legitimate website was selling tickets with a face value of £32.50 in groups of 7 or 8 for anything between £65 and £220, which is quite frankly extortionate. Anyway, this got me thinking: Is it right for a respected ticket vendor to be encouraging what is basically ticket touting, a problem which is despised by music fans all over the world? Post your opinions below and if anyone knows where I can actually get decent Slash tickets for the real price can you let me know.
asator
whatever
525 IQ
I don't care.
My name is Danny. Call me that.
SinlessOrc
45 IQ
Quote by asator
I don't care.

Yeah really helpful asshole
Yoda_is_real
UG Member
435 IQ
Stairway scare, Dan Dare who's there?
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
WOO-OO-OO-OO-OO-OO-OO-OO-OO-OO-OO-OO-OO-OO-OO-OO!
nashawa
Rightful HxC Emperor
1,511 IQ
Quote by SinlessOrc
I wanted to book tickets to see Slash ft Myles Kennedy in Manchester on July 21st but they went on sale at 9am and it was a school day for me. I have had this problem in the past but have always been able to get tickets for gigs by the time I get home. But this time I got home at about 4pm only to find the event completely sold out and the only place selling tickets was GetMeIn.com, a "ticket resale website" run by Ticketmaster. This so-called legitimate website was selling tickets with a face value of £32.50 in groups of 7 or 8 for anything between £65 and £220, which is quite frankly extortionate. Anyway, this got me thinking: Is it right for a respected ticket vendor to be encouraging what is basically ticket touting, a problem which is despised by music fans all over the world? Post your opinions below and if anyone knows where I can actually get decent Slash tickets for the real price can you let me know.

OMG! This is breaking news and you're the first person to have ever experienced this!

No one cares.
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
asator
whatever
525 IQ
Quote by SinlessOrc
Yeah really helpful asshole

Thanks! I actually thought I was being quite facetious, but that's awesome that I managed to help you without trying to Glad to help man!
My name is Danny. Call me that.