I have the following:

Mahogany (I'm 90 percent sure) Telecaster Body - this is really beautiful. I'll take some pictures in a little while.
Squier Affinity Telecaster body - Needs repainting
Squier Affinity Telecaster neck (the nut slot needs to be recut and has been filled for the meantime.)
? Telecaster neck - Telecaster neck I got in a trade. It's fine and works perfectly, but a previous owner tried to repaint it as though it was rosewood...I've taken as much paint as I can comfortably take off, but if you can do a better job jump on this.
"Fake" telecaster neck - I was sold this as a fake. I'm removing the Fender logo because it sure as hell isn't a fender. The holes have been wood-filled because they were off centre, but this is still a working neck. It seems to be a reworked bullet strat neck.

also
3x sets of tuners. One of these sets is american-size, and very nice quality. I'm not sure of the manufacturer.

I'll be including pictures of all of these over the next hour. Let me know!
yep
Also available are 5 pickups. Bridge and neck from the original Squier Affinity, Bridge and neck (neck is very quiet) that came with the trade, and an extra bridge pickup of unknown origin.

Offers for all please!
yep
bump. Make an offer and if it's reasonable I will definitely take it. If you want any pics just let me know.
yep
If you consider shipping to germany, I'd might be interessted in that tele body, could you might upload some pics?
Gear:
Ibanez SZ320 -> Höfner Analouge Delay -> MXR GT-OD -> Laney GH50L -> T.C.Electronics GMajor -> Line6 4x12 w/ Celestion G12T-75

My Lyrics and Poems

"with golden hair and perfect eyes,

with hollow words and empty lies."
Sure thing, I'll take some first thing tomorrow! I'll ship anywhere if you cover shipping.

If you're interested, there're a couple pickguards, a pickup ring, a vintage style bridge and some other stuff with it. Will also sell it alone of course. Pics in the morning!
yep
Definitely interested in some of these, if you would be willing to ship to Ireland?
Pics please.
DARK_MATTER, Instrumental Post-Metal from Ireland

Bass:
Ibanez BTB 405QM
Ashdown PM600 - Peavey TVX 4x10
Russian Big Muff

Guitar:
Fender Jim Root sig
'99 Stagemaster 7-string
Yamaha F310
Hughes & Kettner Warp 7 w/4x12
yep
I guess the body isn't a HS-body, is it? Too bad.
Gear:
Ibanez SZ320 -> Höfner Analouge Delay -> MXR GT-OD -> Laney GH50L -> T.C.Electronics GMajor -> Line6 4x12 w/ Celestion G12T-75

My Lyrics and Poems

"with golden hair and perfect eyes,

with hollow words and empty lies."
It's standard tele routing I believe. There may be room under the bridge for it though. I can check if you like.

Considering the prices of most tele bodies you'd probably be best off just making a bigger hole, lol. I'm willing to sell this one for a fraction of those after all.
yep
Interested in the Tele body and the fake tele neck. How much mate?

Cheers,
Mick.

Bass:
Ibanez BTB 405QM
Russian Big Muff

Guitar:
Fender Jim Root sig
'99 Stagemaster 7-string
Yamaha F310
Yep, the Tele body with all the electronics and pickguard and hardware etc.

After a quick root around, it turns out I don't have any spare tuning pegs, so yes, I'd be interested in taking those from you too.

Bass:
Ibanez BTB 405QM
Russian Big Muff

Guitar:
Fender Jim Root sig
'99 Stagemaster 7-string
Yamaha F310
Okay, any idea on a ballpark of what you'd want to spend before shipping? I don't really have a set price on these at the moment so it saves me some calculating :P
yep
I'll have to withdraw my offer for the mo unfortunately. Paycheck was a bit scant this week.
If the parts are still available in two weeks, I may come back to you.

Bass:
Ibanez BTB 405QM
Russian Big Muff

Guitar:
Fender Jim Root sig
'99 Stagemaster 7-string
Yamaha F310
you got any pics of the squier body?
Gear:-
Mesa Single Rectifier
Marshall DSL50 (In the process of modding!)
Fender 2x12 Deville
Marshall 1960 (V30's)
Gibson SG Standard
Gibson SG Special
Fender 'Marcus Miller' Jazz Bass

My Band
Juturna

Quote by Rossmillertarn!
you got any pics of the squier body?

I don't think I do at the moment. I will check, but the earliest I can get pics for it is this coming thursday night.

In terms of description, it is currently an off-white/cream colour but you will want to strip the paint, as it is wrecked. The body underneath is fine except for screwholes from the pickguard which I have filled (it was gonna be used with a pickup ring). I believe the body is Alder.
yep
I'm interested in the telecaster body and neck, could you give me a price on these?
how much for the squier body ?
Mesa Single Rectifier
Fender 2x12 Deville
Marshall 1960 (V30's)
Gibson SG Standard
Gibson SG Special

My Band
Juturna

oh, and is it string through? Or not?
Mesa Single Rectifier
Fender 2x12 Deville
Marshall 1960 (V30's)
Gibson SG Standard
Gibson SG Special

My Band
Juturna

Right now I'm thinking £50 for the squier body or £60 with electronics.
The squier neck I will let go for £25 or £30 with tuners
Essentially I suppose, the entire guitar will go for £90. Reduced because of paint chipping, and the fact the nut slot has to be recut and is filled.

For the mahogany (I think, not sure) body I'll call it £60, or £70 with electronics
the neck for this one I will let go for £30. It will come unbranded as it originally has the misleading "fender" logo on it. The holes for the neck screws will need to be redrilled/screwed but that should be fine. The tuners in this one are quite nice so if you want the tuners aswell I'd rather we called it £45.

If any of these prices seem unreasonable then somebody, please inform me. I paid around the same amount for the things I am selling here so I am making no profit, more or less. Just need to get my money back. (with the exception of the squier, which I paid £170 for 2 years ago)
yep
Quote by Rossmillertarn!
oh, and is it string through? Or not?

the squier is not a string through. the other tele body is, however.
yep
Ok, i'll see what me pay's like in a couple of weeks and i'll get back to you, but don't hold onto it for me if you get another buyer
Mesa Single Rectifier
Fender 2x12 Deville
Marshall 1960 (V30's)
Gibson SG Standard
Gibson SG Special

My Band
Juturna

I've seen used squier telecasters (the whole guitar) go for £50 plus postage. Any chance of lowering your prices to match with these?
Quote by haha5940
I've seen used squier telecasters (the whole guitar) go for £50 plus postage. Any chance of lowering your prices to match with these?

I've not seen that myself, but I'm sure you're right. I don't think I can go as low as that myself, though. Maybe 70.
yep
^ Actually, all things considered, I could go to 60 before postage because of the condition etc. Let me know.
yep