Hi guys i've decided to sell my Ibanez RG350M YE electric guitar, because I just cant get used to the floyd rose on it. Bought about 1 year ago brand new for £350 it has hardly been used and never gigged as I only play it in my bedroom. Limited editionands it is in great condition with no dings or chips in the paint work what so ever HOWEVER as you can see from the pictures it has taken a whack while it was on its stand and the back of the headstock has been cracked. This however does not affect playability at all (it happened a year ago and still plays no problem) and is easily repaired in a guitar shop but I understand that this will knock the value down I just want to sell it so I can put the money towards something else. I'm not expecting it to sell for a great deal but I don't want to accept peanuts for it. If you want any more information or pictures please do feel free to contact me and I will be more than happy to oblige.

Not being rude, but whoever "repaired" your guitar deserves to have 2 slanted screws fired into their neck as justice for completing what I would say is the single most back-alley black market guitar fix I've ever seen, and I used to work in a music shop.
Quote by PabloGilberto
Not being rude, but whoever "repaired" your guitar deserves to have 2 slanted screws fired into their neck as justice for completing what I would say is the single most back-alley black market guitar fix I've ever seen, and I used to work in a music shop.

Yeah cheers for that insightful comment...
All you're going to get is peanuts for it because of botched "repair" I'll give you $50 for the body after what's been done to that neck it's worse than worthless.

No repair at all would have preserved the value far more than mutilating it like that.

Wizard II necks are notorious for splitting at the headstock. The repair is very simple and doesn't effect the sound if done correctly.

IHMO I don't know if a proper repair can even be done after that lame attempt of mending the neck. That actually made things far worse than doing nothing at all.
Gear
Jackson DK2
Ibanez RGR320EX
Guild X82 Nova
Godin Seagull S6

Vox V847
Vox VT40+ / VFS5 VT

Quote by FatalGear41

Right now, there are six and a half billion people on earth who don't care what kind of tubes you have in your amplifier
I wasn't being rude Matt, just honest. No snap like that should ever just be "screwed back in", all wood breaks (if I'm not mistaken) should be glued and clamped or scarf jointed. Good luck selling mate but that's not a pretty break, nor repair.