Sorry everyone for having ANOTHER one of these threads, but I really need some advice.

I am looking for an amplifier that has to be loud enough for regular medium sized gigs.

My budget is about £300 but I could stretch a bit more for a considerably better amplifier.

I play quite a wide range of stlyes but prefer to play rock/metal. Bands such as Guns N Roses (in case you hadn't guessed), AC/DC, Aerosmith, KISS, Metallica and Avenged Sevenfold to name a few.

Any suggestions are welcome
traynor ycv50b from thomann? (~£400)

I hear you have to remove the chassis to change tubes, and if that's true, that'd be a pain (not to mention dangerous if you don't know what you're doing). But for the price, it's gonna be hard to beat for the tones you want (even if you include s/h options).
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
I just got a peavey 6505+ 112 combo for £399......
or there's the Bugera range that offer their versions of other brands popular amps at some great prices! I had read some reliability issues that Bugera used to suffer from but apparently they've sorted that now, so could be well worth a look!

Chapman ML2 x 2
Dean Razorback Slime Bumblebee
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Epi Les Paul Custom (EMG 81/85)
ESP Ltd EC-256 (SH4jb/SH2n)
Jackson DKMG (EMG 81/60)
Epi SG Iommi
Squier Classic Vibes 50's Tele
Ovation MT-37
Peavey 6505+ 112