Hey,

When I was playing with my Band last night I let them play with my amp, a 6505+. They have Line 6 IV's and so probably had no idea what they were doing, needless to say, when I came back, my Power switch was on and the Standby switch was off.

However, I also found that my amp's Lead channel didn't sound quite right afterwards either. My friends claimed to have only played around with the Clean channel's EQ, but now it seems that the Presence Dial on for my Lead channel only responds when it is up to around 8.

Any way to fix this?

Thanks.
Take it to a tech and let them pay the costs.
Gear:

Guitars:
LTD Viper 100FM
Ibanez RG320PG P2 (For sale*)
Ibanez RGA32 (w/ IronGear pups)
Epiphone Pro-1

Amps:
Vox VT15
or
Vox Tonelab EX
- through -
Peavey KB-300

* = PM me for more details

Quote by Willowthewitch

The actual correct answer
Quote by Conorhstone
Destroy the people that hurt your 6505+?

Quite right. That's the last time I ever let anyone near my amp, especially people who literally think their Spider IVs are better.
Does anyone know how to fix this, i've bought a Laney GH100L and my presence only works past 8. I bought it that way though. Anyone know how to fix it?
i would'nt let anybody who has a spider let alone thinks its better near my 6505, or any of my gear!!!
Quote by travs2448
is the puppy solid state or tube?

Quote by diceksox1809
solid state. when she screams it pisses me off

^

Quote by GrizzlyFnAdams6
Dimebag had s*** tone and that guitar plays like an abortion. Come at me, bro!

Quote by jpatan
It's because Garth Brooks brings the ****in' br00tz.
Quote by Robbgnarly
new pot possibly?

If thats the case, i'll probably send it back, I only got it in January.
Quote by Mortal_Punk666
Quite right. That's the last time I ever let anyone near my amp, especially people who literally think their Spider IVs are better.

Why do you even bother jamming with people who think they're Spiders are that good?
Don't get me wrong, it's probably good for practice, but not for jamming/band-practice..
Gear:

Guitars:
LTD Viper 100FM
Ibanez RG320PG P2 (For sale*)
Ibanez RGA32 (w/ IronGear pups)
Epiphone Pro-1

Amps:
Vox VT15
or
Vox Tonelab EX
- through -
Peavey KB-300