Im a bedroom player who will fill in for a few bands when need.
Im in the market for a new amp....I heard about jetcity having really good cleans and
takes pedals well..I play heavy metal in the one band, and reggae music in the other..

I play both styles on my own and was thinking of getting a JCA2212 and putting what pedals i need in front...what do you think?
Gear:
Ibanez RG1527M Prestige
Martin DX1
Agile-2000
If you're on a budget, which I'm sure you are, then its' not a bad idea. Just make sure that if you're going to run distortion pedals through it, you have a decent clean channel to get decent tones.
Gear:
ESP LTD MH-417
Marshall JVM210H
Marshall 1960A 4x12 Cab
Quote by punker_7970
Just make sure that if you're going to run distortion pedals through it, you have a decent clean channel to get decent tones.

wut?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?