So what are the shows that, even though you don't like, you can't help but watch?

Shows like How Its Made put me in a trance that just means i can't help but watch and then 20 minutes later i realise i have just spent my time watching how a cricket bat is made. A new show called The Cube currently has me in its grip.
Last edited by guio/billie-joe at May 8, 2011,
If I really want to watch a damn show, I'll buy the season dvd. I save more cash that way than paying for cable or satellite.
I know exactly what you mean with How It's Made, kinda scary how it can make you watch a whole episode before you realise you don't care how high-pressure hoses or bottle caps are made...

I'm addicted to Top Gear though, for some reason it's just really entertaining, even the 2003 episodes.
Periphery, love that shit!
If I see the first 20 seconds of an episode of Law and Order SVU, I have to watch the whole thing.
On my third watch through of The Wire and it just gets better everytime.

Trailer Park Boys is probably the ultimate time waster though.
Jersey Shore, it's so bad but I just keep watching.

Also, Mad Men, but that's the best show on television. I watched the entire first season in two days it was so good.
i do lke it, but if it wasn't addictive i wouldn;t watch Mythbusters so much.

Epiphone Hummingbird
Epiphone Futura Custom Prophecy (Twin EMG)
Vox Valvetronix VT20+
Vox Wah
Boss MD-2
Danelectro Cool Cat Drive
Boss EQ

What Not To Wear, cooking and DIY shows. I avoid those channels like the plague since I'll get sucked in for hours. I keep it on the few musics channels remaining, if the tv is on at all.
TV is relaxing, you easily forget time. I always have that when I watch something interesting, I have to go somewhere else. That sucks.
Quote by PsiGuy60
Banned because f*ck you Hebriqui.
I'd been going for a month or so.

Quote by Peres.T.Peanut
oh **** you
Psychoville. It's really weird, and actually terrible...but I finished the first season and found myself anticipating the second.
house md, friends, everybody loves raymond, frasier, the big bang theory, scrubs and prison break. watched every episode of every show there so far, some of which more than 5 times.

apart from frasier which i'm currently addicted to.
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
My sister and I watched the first series and half of the second of the Inbetweeners one evening. Funny stuff.
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
Quote by Greenie_777

Trailer Park Boys is probably the ultimate time waster though.

I wasted a whole two weeks watching one episode after another. But hot damn that show is awesome.
Mxc
Quote by MakinLattes
I'd kill you and wear your skin.
Quote by Siv During Livh
To attempt to have intercourse with a hornet's nest is a very bad idea,

Voted UG's worst cross dresser.
Also voted #95 on UG's Top 100 2013. Like it means anything....
I don't watch shows that i don't like.

But i wasted a whole weekend just watching the second newest season of Doctor Who. I get lost in that show, hours are like minutes
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
Come Dine With Me, Wife Swap, The Office. How It's Made is awesome too, I always watch that when there is nothing good on.
The Wire

Some seasons I watched over the course of two nights, 13 episodes

And I've watched it through 4 times
I've become completely obsessed with Dexter. Today alone I've gone through 6 episodes.

I also watch Iron Chef America a lot, only the first 55 minutes though, I've only seen who won twice. I don't even enjoy it but its on when I should be doing homework and its mindless, so I watch.
For Frodo!
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
No because a world full of marbles silly man is just as real as a half empty glass of microwaved nesquik.
Pawn Stars. It's so bad, but it's soooo good.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Anything on National Geographic/Nat Geo Wild/Nat Geo Adv/Discovery/TLC/E!.

Especially Storm Chasers.
cat
The million pound drop.
I'm selling an ernie ball wah pedal. Buy my ernie ball wah pedal.
Wah pedal.

Quote by 23dannybhoy23
That's got to be my all time favourite online death threat

Quote by smokeysteve22

My chest hurts after that.
You enjoy, to some extent, watching The Cube?!?
It's so unfathomably lame. They blow everything out of proportions and the slow-mo arty-farty shots are like something from The Bill. Also: Phillip Schofield.
The only redeeming feature is when it deliberately sets balance challenges for fat people, because the look on their helpless, chubby face as they struggle to walk across a thin beam in slow-motion makes me feel warm inside.
Haven't had T.V. in two months. Though I am watching the X-Files on Hulu. It's taken me 2 months to get to the 9th season. I'm probably going to be watching law and order SVU or Stargate SG1 after I'm done.
Quote by kaptkegan
If I see the first 20 seconds of an episode of Law and Order SVU, I have to watch the whole thing.

THIS. I need to turn the TV off if i have something important to do, or else i'll be sucked into the episode and end up watching a whole Law and order marathon (has happened more than once)
Quote by guio/billie-joe
How Its Made.

Yes.
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
If I really want to watch a damn show, I'll buy the season dvd. I save more cash that way than paying for cable or satellite.

WELL GET YOU.