The second I saw the title I instantly thought of a Black Metal song, no joke. Loved it man! The parts around 2 minutes remind me of Ravendark .
Guitar/bass/mandolin stuff:
PRS SE Custom 24
PRS SE Paul Allender
Martin DCX1E
Squire Start
Memphis Bass
Johnson Savannah mando

Amp/effects/misc:
Digitech RP1000
Line 6 Spider Valve 212
Toneport Studio KB37

check out my last.fm!
Nice work overall, man.

I like all the riffs a lot, they're really catchy, and they have some good depth/replay value. The only thing I can say is that when the blastbeat shifts around 2.40? 2.45? I dunno, somewhere in there, it doesn't sound too good. A bit sloppy and too crazy for my taste. Maybe with some production/a bit better recording it'd fit, but at the moment I think it could use something simpler.

Otherwise though, really good stuff. What're you using for the drum programming?
Quote by MoogleRancha
It's like Fenriz and J. Read

"I'm so happy to love metal and stuff"

"I AM metal"
I use Ezdrumer Drumkit from Hell....i find it most easy to use since i do the drums on Gp5 and then export them in the program
Wow this is awesome dude. What's funny is that I saw the title and immediately thought "black metal"

Sweet melodic riffs. I can't help but hear Abbath's voice over this either

Digging the break at 3:00. It's almost a clone of an Immortal riff, but the song is good enough to overlook that. The song is very well structured as well.

I would say that it is, perhaps, too close to an Immortal song (the riff starting at 0:57 sounds very similar to a riff in "One by One"). Although I have no idea how to write original black metal, perhaps you could try some different things that Immortal doesn't do in order to make it stand out a little bit more. But by itself, it's a good composition.
Last edited by Z3r0747 at Jul 6, 2011,
Well thanks dude ... i wasnt aiming to do something orignal i was up to do an Immortal style song as i said.Im glad that it serve its purpose.Maybe if you want to check something that comes from my mind listen to my new song "Incarnation Of The Molloch"...its a techy black metal