Today, me and 4 other mates did a walkathon (26-mile walk, duuuh) around Birmingham for the local Childrens Hospital. We were mentioned on the city's biggest radio station ( and main organiser for the walk) several times as were all wearing superhero costumes.

I was Robin as my best mate was Batman.

We as a group raised about £400, and overall (there was 20,000+ people doing the walk) the money raised is nearly £400,000.

Neat huh? Now my feet are covered in blisters, my legs have seized up to the point I can barely move them and I'm sunburnt.

Soo... I ask thee...
What have people done here in the Pit for charity?

Living where I do, there isn't a lot I get to do for charity aside from helping at events. But I raised £120 iirc when I was 14 for cancer research by swimming 5 miles (around and around a swimming pool) with some other people at my high school.
Good job man

I don't really donate since I don't have the money, but this summer it looks like I'll have plenty of free time so I'm going to join some volunteering thing.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Me and my mates raised money at a cake sale for PTSD victims.

I can't remember how much we made though.
Quote by BladeSlinger
Oh God I lol'ed

Quote by Ēzio

Would you like to see my Soundcloud?
I love Padgea7x
I atcually gave a 'tramp' 10 pounds because he was leaving his local area lol, I was drunk and felt so sorry for him.

robbing bastard.

The most I do atm is donate blood. I've done things like package food for starving children also
I'll pretend I can mod your amp but break it instead.
I am going to do some charity initiatives with my exam year this thursday in our school. We're mostly doing it to create chaos in the entire building, but we decided we could raise some money while we raise hell.
Once raised >$1000 for Katrina Victims with my best friend at a bake sale. One day, two boys, outside Sam's Club. Unforgivable.
If 4 more people tell me to go back to writing The Vanishing Point, I will.

UG's Commie Pinko Bedwetter
Quote by 310320
Once raised >$1000 for Katrina Victims with my best friend at a bake sale. One day, two boys, outside Sam's Club. Unforgivable.

Bet you can't even look people in the eye these days, scum.
Quote by Kensai
Bet you can't even look people in the eye these days, scum.

Wat. I was referencing a youtube vid. Don't kill me. I really did raise money with a bake sale, not rob them. Jeez.

Quote by 310320
Wat. I was referencing a youtube vid. Don't kill me. I really did raise money with a bake sale, not rob them. Jeez.

Oh, I thought you meant to type "unforgettable" but typed "unforgivable" instead and I was busting your leg over it
Oh. You scared the hell out of me.

I donated €1800 to a dutch leukemia fund 3 months ago. Made me one of their VIPs aswell haha, feels really good.
Father of ilikepirates And icesk8erqueen8
every man on here who tries to touch them will get his dick chopped off.

E-married to Shyne <3

Officialy has OddOneOut as e-sexslave
nice job man!

Some of my friends and I on Halloween all put on National Guard/Army/Navy/Marines shirts and trick-or-treated and we took all the candy we got (70+lbs) and sent it to troops overseas.
My E-Family

Quote by Scyther
Banned are vic and rebel at it again? Do I need to get the hose?

Quote by Oyface
What a rare sight, a non ignorant christian.

UG's Most Attractive Female 2011!!

PM me if you are ready for a jail break
I never really give to charity, but I'm doing some volunteer work at a Dog Pound
Doesn't really count as charity I know, but I love dogs and I really enjoy it!

AEDIT: Also, well done TS! 400,000 pounds is a great sum to be able to raise for charity!
Last edited by ali.guitarkid7 at May 8, 2011,