Hey guys! Does anyone know where I could get a Vox ac15c1 case? Preferably under 200? I want to get one with wheels because it'll be easier. But can anyone help me find some cheap ones? I saw some on eBay but I wanted to know if anyone knows where to find some other ones. Thanks.
any ata case of the right size will do.

why would you want to put your expensive amp in a cheap case though.
Prs se Holcomb is the answer
What country are you in?
Buy some ply and make a case?
It's an opinion. It's subjective. And I'm right, anyway.
If you're in the US, I highly recommend Jan-Al case company out of California. I bought a road case for my Mesa head from them and it's great. Give them a call and get a quote at least, I don't know what they will charge for a combo case, but my head case was about 150.

http://www.janalcase.com/
Quote by thrilla13w
The hotbar should be floating parallel to the principle axis at this point. Next, take a hammer, and beat yourself in the face while crying JIHAD. problem fixed.

Quote by Slaytanic1993
cowdude speaks words of infinite wisdomery.
Quote by FLCLcowdude
If you're in the US, I highly recommend Jan-Al case company out of California. I bought a road case for my Mesa head from them and it's great. Give them a call and get a quote at least, I don't know what they will charge for a combo case, but my head case was about 150.

http://www.janalcase.com/

I read that link as "J-Anal Case".

@TS: Build a case, buy a rack case maybe? The AC15 is a combo right?
Quote by GS LEAD 5
I read that link as "J-Anal Case".

@TS: Build a case, buy a rack case maybe? The AC15 is a combo right?

Hahaha, I had a good laugh about that one. I never have read it that way before but I can say I will never look at my road case the same way ever again.
Quote by thrilla13w
The hotbar should be floating parallel to the principle axis at this point. Next, take a hammer, and beat yourself in the face while crying JIHAD. problem fixed.

Quote by Slaytanic1993
cowdude speaks words of infinite wisdomery.
Quote by FLCLcowdude
Hahaha, I had a good laugh about that one. I never have read it that way before but I can say I will never look at my road case the same way ever again.

Good.
Now throw away that case, and mail me whats inside
Quote by AcousticMirror
any ata case of the right size will do.

why would you want to put your expensive amp in a cheap case though.

that does make a point...
well can anyone give me places to buy a case? legit? 200-400 price?
and that janal website seems okay too, but its kind of confusing haha.