Page 1 of 5
We all got things we either think are unique to us or actually are, making us weird or unusual. Most of the times they're shared by someone else so let's take a look and see what things we do we think are "weird" or unusual but actually aren't.

Note that you don't have to post things you think are unique to yourself.

Me:

- I don't really "miss" people.
- Caffeine doensn't seem to affect me, even espressos.
- I don't get any type of nicotine kicks, even from cigars.
- Despite being a young student and getting along alright with people I spend most weekends in my apartment.

Now go.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Last edited by Kensai at May 8, 2011,
I try to concider what other people's feelings would be about my actions.

Also, I think in different languages for fun.
I can ingest 3 times the amount of caffeine reccomended by caffeine tablets and it has no visible effect on me.
Also, i don't get tired the way most people do. I can get up in the morning and go a good 24 hours without feeling any kind of fatigue, and when i do fall asleep it just happens no drowziness or recollection of it.
I like to rip out the individual pubes between my balls and my leg to see the white/transparent lube on the bottom where the hair was in my flesh for it pleases me!
- i love you, kensai
- will you marry me please
- please
- i never understood how people hate when bands/tv shows evolve. some are getting better but people are too nostalgic. some are blatantly obviously bad (scrubs s9) and i still sort of like it.
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
Quote by LordBishek
I'm friends with a Swedish person. Yeah, perverted, I know.

Oh my god, are you OK? I swear to god if he touched you or talked about meatballs..
I don't really miss people either, which is weird since it's not like I don't get attached to people. I do get attached....I just don't "miss" them.

Quote by The_Casinator
Also, I think in different languages for fun.

Me too.
Last edited by Masamune at May 8, 2011,
Quote by severed-metal
Oh my god, are you OK? I swear to god if he touched you or talked about meatballs..

He took me to Ikea and held me down and forced me to listen to "Waterloo"
Quote by laid-to-waste
- i love you, kensai
- please
- i never understood how people hate when bands/tv shows evolve. some are getting better but people are too nostalgic. some are blatantly obviously bad (scrubs s9) and i still sort of like it.

Wrong.
S9 was good, it just needed more time for people to accept it.

My go to argument for this is Nicky Whelan.
Just watch the episode when she gets hosed down and tell me that's not good TV.
I have a habit of smelling my fingers regularly.
The UG Awards exist only to instill me with existential doubt.

For me, the 60's ended that day in 1978...

Willies. Fuck the lick and fuck you too.
Quote by LordBishek

omg I am so sorry

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by LordBishek

I apologize on behalf of my country. A deranged place indeed.
Quote by SG_dave
Wrong.
S9 was good, it just needed more time for people to accept it.

My go to argument for this is Nicky Whelan.
Just watch the episode when she gets hosed down and tell me that's not good TV.

Oh, I've spent my time watching that. I screen capped every frame and made it a slideshow on my desktop.

And it's mostly bad because it looks so rushed, and it didn't even finish. It ended on the 13th episode as far as I know, and on some normal storyline episode.
Quote by SG_dave
I can ingest 3 times the amount of caffeine reccomended by caffeine tablets and it has no visible effect on me.
Also, i don't get tired the way most people do. I can get up in the morning and go a good 24 hours without feeling any kind of fatigue, and when i do fall asleep it just happens no drowziness or recollection of it.

All that caffeine and you brag about how you can't sleep
Gear
Jackson DK2
Ibanez RGR320EX
Guild X82 Nova
Godin Seagull S6

Vox V847
Vox VT40+ / VFS5 VT

Quote by FatalGear41

Right now, there are six and a half billion people on earth who don't care what kind of tubes you have in your amplifier
Quote by SG_dave

I'm the opposite of that. I'm pretty much always tired, sometimes on the verge of falling asleep anywhere if I only get a few hours of sleep.

Also caffeine doesn't seem to have an effect on me whatsoever. Even the espresso stuff.

Quote by laid-to-waste
- i love you, kensai
- please

A good example of this is the simpsons. People whine about every episode since season 9 or something. Things are never going to be as good as it "once was" becase you cherry-pick all the good parts in your head and forget the rest when you like something.

Quote by LordBishek

Quote by severed-metal

Quote by Xiaoxi
omg I am so sorry

Quote by Ahteh
I apologize on behalf of my country. A deranged place indeed.

I don't need to touch my dick to piss effectively, I have complete muscle control over it.
I have some of the brightest blue eyes according to people.
I have a highly advanced vocabulary, yet I get criticized when I use it.
I frequently speak to myself out loud and it sometimes bothers people.
When I clench my fists together, it always sounds like I'm wearing gloves for some reason.
Quote by SG_dave

These are probably related.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Quote by Eric_Fail
I don't have any empathy for anyone. I think everyone else is a pussy.

Trudat. I always go up to people on the street and make a joke about a joke they said with racial connotations and look like I didn't actually make a joke so he gives me his money and runs the fuck away. Stupid pussies.

Oh no, that was you.
Quote by Kensai

Sorry dude, but everyone knows Swedish people are perverts - they must be, because they're friends with other Swedish people...who are perverts.

Problem?

EDIT: That fucking cat looks so sad, I actually do feel a little guilty now.
I love the smell of my own farts

I secretly pick my nose (i'm 22yo)

If i see a girl that is hot and i know her name, i'll add her on facebook.

edit:

If i like a girl i'll think of her when i'm in my bed and will roll up my sheets and lay it next to me so i can hold it and imagine it's her.
Then i talk to her and kiss her

When i know i'll meet someone tomorrow i'll talk to myself pretending to have a conversation with that person

i also like to smell my hands alot
Last edited by toine at May 8, 2011,
I talk loud when people are 3 feet from me.
Guitar/bass/mandolin stuff:
PRS SE Custom 24
PRS SE Paul Allender
Martin DCX1E
Squire Start
Memphis Bass
Johnson Savannah mando

Amp/effects/misc:
Digitech RP1000
Line 6 Spider Valve 212
Toneport Studio KB37

check out my last.fm!
I never get hangovers, despite usually getting so drunk I only remember fractions of what I did the preceding night.

I'm not very fussed about hygiene and such, but I can't stand drinking from glasses washed in a washer. I have to clean them manually first.
Last edited by Våd Hamster at May 8, 2011,
Quote by Spartan101400
I don't need to touch my dick to piss effectively, I have complete muscle control over it.
I have some of the brightest blue eyes according to people.
I have a highly advanced vocabulary, yet I get criticized when I use it.
I frequently speak to myself out loud and it sometimes bothers people.
When I clench my fists together, it always sounds like I'm wearing gloves for some reason.

Likewise.

My vocabulary isn't very advanced but I still have been ridiculed for it. That's what happens when you're the only kid in your year that reads books for fun before you're 15.

Quote by toine

I don't like humans

There's nothing creepier than that. Especially when you're walking in town centre by yourself and you see some hot girl who looks attractive and twenty minutes later she adds me on Facebook somehow.

That was the same day I deleted my Facebook. And ruined my faith in humanity.
Hm. I really like washing my hands. I obsess over making sure my music library is immaculate. I don't like spending time with friends on my free time.
Quote by toine

Second rageface of the thread coming up:

Quote by due 07
Hm. I really like washing my hands. I obsess over making sure my music library is immaculate. I don't like spending time with friends on my free time.

Same here. I tried telling them the truth once, 'I don't feel like hanging out', and I got shit for it for like 3 weeks. Now I just make excuses while feeling shit about them. I just kinda prefer my own company when I'm free.
I'm kinda the same as some of the other posts - sugar and caffeine have absolutely no effect on me at all, i've never understood people referring to 'energy hits' or 'sugar rushes' because i just dont get them :/
Periphery, love that shit!
Quote by laid-to-waste
Trudat. I always go up to people on the street and make a joke about a joke they said with racial connotations and look like I didn't actually make a joke so he gives me his money and runs the fuck away. Stupid pussies.

Oh no, that was you.

Quote by LordBishek
EDIT: That fucking cat looks so sad, I actually do feel a little guilty now.

He is because you made him sad.

Quote by Våd Hamster
I never get hangovers, despite usually getting so drunk I only remember fractions of what I did the preceding night.

I'm not very fussed about hygiene and such, but I can't stand drinking from glasses washed in a washer. I have to clean them manually first.

I get the same thing with the hangover. I think it was because a few years back I had the hangover to end hangovers.
Quote by Kensai

I get the same thing with the hangover. I think it was because a few years back I had the hangover to end hangovers.

I don't even know what a hangover feels like
Quote by tayroar
These are probably related.

Nope. I don't have any caffeine other than what's in say a bar of chocolate.
It's only the odd time i've ever had excessive amounts of the stuff jsut to see whether I could get the jitters. It didn't work.

Quote by Willowthewitch

All that caffeine and you brag about how you can't sleep

It's not bragging
But I can go to sleep when I want, it's just that I don't get tired normally.
Last edited by SG_dave at May 8, 2011,
Quote by laid-to-waste
Same here. I tried telling them the truth once, 'I don't feel like hanging out', and I got shit for it for like 3 weeks. Now I just make excuses while feeling shit about them. I just kinda prefer my own company when I'm free.

Dude, same exact story here! Like, I really like spending time with them at school and stuff, and it's nothing against them as people. I just am much more content with sitting in my house, listening to music, trolling my internets.
Quote by AvengedESP
I'm kinda the same as some of the other posts - sugar and caffeine have absolutely no effect on me at all, i've never understood people referring to 'energy hits' or 'sugar rushes' because i just dont get them :/

If that's the same as being "hyper", then my friends would always tell these stories about times they "were sooo hyper" in the same way people tell stories like "Oh my God we were sooo drunk" or whatever.

It gave me great pleasure to tell them there's no such thing as being hyper, which will be why you don't get it.

That's another thing. I have issues with other people's happiness.

I also hate spending time with friends, and interestingly all my friends have stopped hanging out with each other for the same reasons I don't go out of my way to be around them.

I'm gonna stop before this thread becomes my diary.

Last edited by TheBurningFish at May 8, 2011,
Quote by Kensai

He is because you made him sad.

Ash didn't deserve the cat as much as that douche that didn't tell his mom "happy Mother's Day."

Quote by due 07
Ash didn't deserve the cat as much as that douche that didn't tell his mom "happy Mother's Day."

What unmitigated cuntishness is this I hear about?
Page 1 of 5