I found out my friends girlfriend is gonna break up with him "soon." Do I keep my mouth shut because it's not my business? Or tell because this girl pretty much cheats and flirts with guys while shes dating him?
Either way he's gonna be girlfriend-less. I'd just shut up and let it run its course.
Isn't it a pity?
Now, isn't it a shame?
How we break each other's hearts,
And cause each other pain...

"Music is everybody's possession. It's only publishers who think that people own it." - John Lennon
I wouldnt tell him outright, but maybe hint of it in some way. Anyway, its up to you...
If you know for definite about her cheating, then tell him.

If not, don't.
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
Personally, if I was your friend, I'd like to know
~Domino?

This life's too good to last
and I'm too young to care.

Musics
Follow me on Twitter, I'm cool.
Depends on how close you are to your friend, and how attached he is to her. If you guys are like brothers, then I would probably tell (or would want to be told). Otherwise, just let it be.
Don't tell him straight out. Just say you heard she's been flirting with guys a lot and to watch out.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Definitely keep shut about her "plans". If you have evidence about cheating, that she can't or won't refute, then say something. Maybe he'll dump her first. But telling him she's planning on breaking up is a bad move. I made the mistake of telling one of my friends I was planning on getting shot of a chick, (they hated each other) and she told the then girlfriend about my thoughts, which blew all chances of a peaceful breakup and ended up in 2 hours of offensive, awkward and downright pointless arguing and bitching.
if yo0u tell him,m he'lls tell you he'd rather be ignoratn and happy. if you DON'T tell him, he'll ask, you why you didn't. either way, it's a loose= lose situation.
All the way from Palm Springs, just out of detox.
Show him a warm welcome, let's hear some applause
Quote by carlos_almighty
if yo0u tell him,m he'lls tell you he'd rather be ignoratn and happy. if you DON'T tell him, he'll ask, you why you didn't. either way, it's a loose= lose situation.

That's assuming his friend knows that he knows, but if he doesn't know that he knows, the TS just has to keep his mouth shut
Quote by blackflag49
Tell him so he can preemptively dump her.

You like Black flag so I feel like I should listen to you.
I have been that guy and I lost my best friend because he knew and mocked me about it before I knew it was gonna happen. Don't say anything, but be there for him when it happens.
Quote by BladeSlinger
Oh God I lol'ed

Quote by Ēzio

Would you like to see my Soundcloud?
I love Padgea7x
Convince him to break up with her first. Then he is the winner and she is the loser.
Quote by blackflag49
Tell him so he can preemptively dump her.

My thoughts exactly, plus if she tells him she told you he could turn that into WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME BRO!? Argument, so rather sit him down and be like, look, I'm sorry I came across this info but... Plus, if she's a ***** who cheats tell him so he can use that as a reason instead of the fact that you told him.
It's like David Attenborough stepping in on a lion hunting a gazelle. You gunna get dead bitch.

I wouldn't tell him. He might just get mad at you and say he doesn't believe you. Of course he might forgive you once it actually happens, but who knows?

Also, if she ends up changing her mind you'll look like a complete asshole.

Telling him probably isn't going to make him feel any better about it.
Quote by cam_sampbell
If you know for definite about her cheating, then tell him.

If not, don't.

This.
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
Theory is descriptive, not prescriptive.

Quote by MiKe Hendryckz
theory states 1+1=2 sometimes in music 1+1=3.
Quote by Andrea55
Bros before hoes.

Hell yess.

Help him get over it quick too, so he can turn the tables on this slut.
Can't really say there is a right or wrong. But be prepared for a possible shitstorm in your direction if you squeal.
Quote by 007dude
Either way he's gonna be girlfriend-less. I'd just shut up and let it run its course.
This.
Only play what you hear. If you don’t hear anything, don’t play anything.
-Chick Corea
I wouldn't interfere. It's not worth it.
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
Tell him then buy him a Dr. Pepper and a stripper, he'll be just fine.
you're a stone fox
Hobos before hoes, bro.
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
If you're sure she's cheating, tell him.

Otherwise, you could be wrong, in which case he'll be pissed at you.

Quote by Pat_s1t
I remember Das_Skittles made me rage hard.

Quote by WCPhils
I can't stand Das_Skittles everything he says makes me mad.

Quote by due 07
Skittles is the shit you cuntles. Slob on his knob.

My Band Youtube Channel Last.fm
If you tell him something, don't be wrong.
i don't know why i feel so dry
Quote by ShadesOfNight
Definitely keep shut about her "plans". If you have evidence about cheating, that she can't or won't refute, then say something. Maybe he'll dump her first. But telling him she's planning on breaking up is a bad move. I made the mistake of telling one of my friends I was planning on getting shot of a chick, (they hated each other) and she told the then girlfriend about my thoughts, which blew all chances of a peaceful breakup and ended up in 2 hours of offensive, awkward and downright pointless arguing and bitching.

This is kinda off topic....but that was your fatal mistake...you told a GIRL. Dude, chicks cant keep their mouths shut if their lives depended on it! Especially about relationship stuff. Know why? Cuz they live off all the gossip and drama. Now, maybe not ALL of them are like this, but for sure an overwhelming majority. anyway...my .02.

On topic: Ask yourself, would YOU want to know if the roles were reversed? I tend to agree with some of the above posts...BROS BEFORE HOES. Man...girls come and go, but friends are for life (usually).