Page 1 of 2
what do you guys think? some people say theres is no such thing ans a freind zone and others disagree.i m7self and in love witha girl that does not reciprocate the feeling, and that is basically the summation of my l0ve life. is the friendzone something real, or do guys just make it up when they can't ge t the gir lthey are after?

pS: sorry for the horrible grammar/sepeling. i have been drkinging heavily. maybe i'll edit the post once i'bve sletp it off.
All the way from Palm Springs, just out of detox.
Show him a warm welcome, let's hear some applause
I'm friends with everyone.

:3
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Is this some kind of German thing?
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
soery. i know the spelling is horrible. but i really can not speell right now. too much too drink. but i meant to say FRIEND ZONE.
There is a friendzone but people use it as an excuse.

Most of my female friends are pretty but are friendzoned. I just couldn't do it with and/or date them because they're in a different category. Most guys get "friendzoned" because they aren't confident or assertive with how they feel so a girl isn't interested and she uses the friend thing as an excuse.

It exists but is not inescapable or some evil pit. If a girl isn't attracted to you like that, she just isn't. So many guys think they can do little nice things and she'll suddenly love them. Friendzone is self inflicted for the most part.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
its very real. believe me...

btw, i dont care how bad your grammar is, but its no excuse for using a 0 instead of an O...
Mesa F-30 - 1x12 V30
PRS SE Custom 24 (GFS Crunchy PATs)
PRS SE Singlecut (Evo/Air Norton)
1989 Starforce (GFS PowerRails)
Morley Tremonti Power Wah, TS7 (808-Mod), Pitchblack, Boss DD-3, DE FnC
Quote by xxunder-takerxx

btw, i dont care how bad your grammar is, but its no excuse for using a 0 instead of an O...

It's c00l to9w drunk type
Quote by xxunder-takerxx

sorry man. but it my defense, it's not like the "0" is totally far away from the "o".
It's concept, so 'real' is maybe the wrong word.

What we are talking about is a behavioural pattern that is shockingly prevalent in romantic relationships. It is a general outcome of misinformed actions that, sadly, are taken by a lot of people.
Quote by FunkyDuck
This thread is amazing. "i have been drkinging heavily"

Oh my...
I fell asleep on my arm once, scariest thing that ever happened to me. I thought it was kill.

I believe it does exist, when you become so close to a girl that you fear that 'making a move' will get you rejected, because you're close friends, and that will then kill the friendship.

Also, drunken romantics unite
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
Quote by carlos_almighty

pS: sorry for the horrible grammar/sepeling. i have been drkinging heavily. maybe i'll edit the post once i'bve sletp it off.

(Invalid img)
Quote by blackflag49
(Invalid img)

This made me laugh far more than it should have
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
I don't think it deserves name, really. There isn't anything mysterious or special about it. You're just a good friend who she doesn't find attractive.

Quote by Karl Pilkington
Jellyfish are 97% water or something, so how much are they doing? Just give them another 3% and make them water. It's more useful."
Quote by BladeSlinger
So many guys think they can do little nice things and she'll suddenly love them. Friendzone is self inflicted for the most part.
I learned this as a teenager and it blows my mind when I see guys in their mid-20s who still think like the bolded.
am i the only one that doesn't have any problems spelling when i'm drunk? i also don't feel the need to use '0's instead of 'o's. silly being.

but yeah, i really think the 'friend zone' is just an excuse for being too pussy to get involved. the majority of bf/gf start off being friends-ish.
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
Quote by FunkyDuck
This thread is amazing. "i have been drkinging heavily"

Quote by FunkyDuck
"i have been drkinging heavily"

Quote by FunkyDuck
drkinging

EDIT: So beaten. Alas.
Last edited by Flying Couch at May 8, 2011,
Quote by cam_sampbell

I believe it does exist, when you become so close to a girl that you fear that 'making a move' will get you rejected, because you're close friends, and that will then kill the friendship.

holy ****in' shit man! you just totally captured my thoguths into words! that'st EXWACTLY how i feel!
Guys I am close friends with have, coincidently, been friend zoned. Because they're my friends and I don't see them as anything more than that. Also includes guys who I found attractive but did not show any interest and as a result just became friends.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

Quote by laid-to-waste
am i the only one that doesn't have any problems spelling when i'm drunk? i also don't feel the need to use '0's instead of 'o's. silly being.

but yeah, i really think the 'friend zone' is just an excuse for being too pussy to get involved. the majority of bf/gf start off being friends-ish.

My drunken spelling is immaculate. It's my drunken typing that always gets the best of me.
Quote by RU Experienced?
My drunken spelling is immaculate. It's my drunken typing that always gets the best of me.

I either can handle my alcohol or haven't gotten that drunk yet, but I've never had problems typing. Walking, sure, just not typing. The only difference is I actually look at my keyboard and I'm half as fast, but even when I make a mistake, I'm conscious enough to correct it :p
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
Quote by OddOneOut
Guys I am close friends with have, coincidently, been friend zoned. Because they're my friends and I don't see them as anything more than that. Also includes guys who I found attractive but did not show any interest and as a result just became friends.

There is a difference between being attracted and being interested. I see tons of girls who are very attractive but I'm not interested in.

Most people who whine about it do it to themselves or the other party just isn't interested. It's not some evil curse, they just don't like you like that. dealwithit.gif
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
It's as real as can be, and it is a terrible place to get stuck in.
Quote by laid-to-waste
I either can handle my alcohol or haven't gotten that drunk yet, but I've never had problems typing. Walking, sure, just not typing. The only difference is I actually look at my keyboard and I'm half as fast, but even when I make a mistake, I'm conscious enough to correct it :p

I was just trying to be funny, I'm the same way. I make mistakes left and right but unless I've blacked out I'm always coherent enough to go back and correct my errors. I'm guessing that these people just choose not to go back and fix the mistakes because they don't give a shit.
Quote by diofan88
You already have an alcohol problem: The problem being, you lack alcohol

Quote by laid-to-waste
no, this is the first time i've ever rubbed another man's nipple in a jacuzzi

it was horrible
Quote by BladeSlinger
There is a difference between being attracted and being interested. I see tons of girls who are very attractive but I'm not interested in.

Most people who whine about it do it to themselves or the other party just isn't interested. It's not some evil curse, they just don't like you like that. dealwithit.gif

i feel that this kinda disceribels me. the girl i'm in love with has no interest in me romantially. she is in love iwth her ex-boyfriend. they broke up I(sort of), buy they still have feelings for eachoter. it's liek they are boyfriend/girlfreidns without the label. the reason i have not sayd anything to her is because she's had feelings for him since i've liked her, ande i don't really see the point in telling her.
Quote by carlos_almighty
i feel that this kinda disceribels me. the girl i'm in love with has no interest in me romantially. she is in love iwth her ex-boyfriend. they broke up I(sort of), buy they still have feelings for eachoter. it's liek they are boyfriend/girlfreidns without the label. the reason i have not sayd anything to her is because she's had feelings for him since i've liked her, ande i don't really see the point in telling her.

This is a perfect example. If they're broken up, she's going to want someone else to fill the void. Jump in that shit and show you're interested, not tell. Tellers get rejected unless they show first.

This is how I got with my last girl and how her current guy got with her. She broke up with someone and a guy friend was there for her. Both times she was attracted to them but the interest didn't spark until she was single.

Use your manly manliness to win her.
Quote by Fat Lard

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
It's real. When you get to be close friends with someone doing anything more with them can just feel weird. Normally it's a mutual thing though. At least in my experience.
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
Quote by ChemicalFire
It's real. When you get to be close friends with someone doing anything more with them can just feel weird. Normally it's a mutual thing though. At least in my experience.

that aint the friend zone though, is it? that's just friends in general.

Quote by Karl Pilkington
Jellyfish are 97% water or something, so how much are they doing? Just give them another 3% and make them water. It's more useful."
Page 1 of 2