whats up guys just trying to see if anyone is bitter about any recent laws passed no later than march 1st. that contradict prior law or make changes to existing laws.

i have 7-10 page paper due wednesday in my law class and that is the topic. i'm not really looking for help on my assignment, i could find a topic on my own quite easily. but im interested in what you guys know about that i may not.

thanks
Ibanez RG1550 Prestige
Schecter C1 Hellraiser
MIJ Ibanez Pro-line 1550
Takamine eg340c
Peavey 6505+ 112 combo
Ibanez Tubescreamer TS- 9
ISP Decimator
MXR M234 Analog Chorus
DeltaLab Digital Delay
Planet Waves Tuner Pedal
POD HD300
Quote by whyze250f
whats up guys just trying to see if anyone is bitter about any recent laws passed no later than march 1st. that contradict prior law or make changes to existing laws.

i have 7-10 page paper due wednesday in my law class and that is the topic. i'm not really looking for help on my assignment, i could find a topic on my own quite easily. but im interested in what you guys know about that i may not.
thanks

riiiiiiight...
Quote by Thrill-house
You like Lamb of God, so you're awesome.

Quote by Dopemgs

P.S: You like Lamb of God, so you're awesome

Quote by PsiGuy60
PS. To Conor:
You like Lamb of God, so you're awesome.
[/desperateattempttogetsigged]
Quote by whyze250f
i have 7-10 page paper due wednesday in my law class and that is the topic.

If you were clever, you'd have left this part out.
Then you may have stood a chance of getting some information.
There's a good chance that what I've written above is useless and if you take any of the advice it's your own fault.
If they passed your OP as a law, then you could use that for your paper.
Quote by guitar-guy01
do what this guy says, he is wise
How about you post what you know, and the people here help expand on it?
Womens rights.

PSYCH!
“being in a room and sitting there with a ghost, hearing their voice in your head and seeing them as clearly as I'm seeing you right now.”
dumb laws or stupid laws .com is filled with them. one of my favorites is that you cannot commit murder with body armour on. also the whole you can kill indians if there is more of them than 33 it constitutes a raiding party
Look at the entire justice system, it's one massive contradiction. Or is that just how it's executed?
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
Quote by dma529
If they passed your OP as a law, then you could use that for your paper.

Good one
Quote by BeefWellington

what's the point in being "philiosophical"?

Interesting question...
well the main topic i've been debating doing is Kyleigh's law. those of you from new jersey may know about how as of last year minors need decals on the license plates and have more strict restrictions.

heres a link
http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2010/04/kyleighs_law_requiring_license.html

i would have been pissed if i had to deal with that when i lived in nj when i was 17.

two other topics im debating doing are recent changes in immigration laws and gay rights laws. but i cant find as much information.
Ibanez RG1550 Prestige
Schecter C1 Hellraiser
MIJ Ibanez Pro-line 1550
Takamine eg340c
Peavey 6505+ 112 combo
Ibanez Tubescreamer TS- 9
ISP Decimator
MXR M234 Analog Chorus
DeltaLab Digital Delay
Planet Waves Tuner Pedal
POD HD300