Are there any traits that people say you have that you can't see, or traits you have that nobody seems to notice?

Are you consistent or different when with different groups of friends?

I think my friends opinions of me are fairly consistant with how i see myself. I don't think i'm stubborn, though..

You?

Quote by Karl Pilkington
Jellyfish are 97% water or something, so how much are they doing? Just give them another 3% and make them water. It's more useful."
I'm seen the same way I said I was seen in the last how people see you thread
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

People think I'm smart. I'm not.

They also think I think I'm better then everyone else. I'm just shy.
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
Theory is descriptive, not prescriptive.

Quote by MiKe Hendryckz
theory states 1+1=2 sometimes in music 1+1=3.
i se myself as this funny good looking and talented guy, im pretty sure most ppl think im a c unt
How i'm seen: Awesome

How i am: Amazing

Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
People think of me as a good guitarist and a good drummer, with a decent knowledge of music theory.
In reality though I don't play guitar much anymore, and play drums only twice a week max (at band practice) and only really know basic theory.

They also think I eat a LOT of sweets and sugar and stuff but I don't.
I'm thought of as one of those people who's really happy all the time, but really I'm not.
You guys on here think I'm a pedo.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
How I'm seen: Happy.

How I am: Not happy.

To most of my friends I seem either happy or near-emotionless. I've actually been feeling pretty shitty recently, but I'm not going to whine about it to my friends.
Quote by webbtje
A woman's perspective is great, you get to stare down at least one top without anyone caring.
Last edited by skwelcher at May 8, 2011,
A lot of people think I'm really cold and mean but in relationships I'm very affectionate and I like complimenting people. A lot of people think I'm an amazing musician when I'm very sloppy and not the skilled. And I probably seem really sure of myself most of the time but it's quite the opposite.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by cyco_bob56
People think I'm a metal head but I only listen to a sparse batch of metal. Don't care for a lot of it.

this
"The man that hath no music in himself, nor is not moved with concord of sweet sounds, is fit for treasons, stratagems, and spoils. The motions of his spirit are dull as night, and his affections dark as Erebus. Let no such man be trusted."
I have no idea how people see me. I probably come off as detached, self-absorbed and disinterested to people who don't know me, because I tend to be quiet unless people ask me questions, and I show zero initiative in social situations.
🙈 🙉 🙊
I usually don't care what people think about me, but I get so fucking offended at how often I'm told that I seem stuck up before someone gets to know me.

I'm really not like that at all.
I'm seen as the always happy person.

But the 1 time i had a drunken breakdown no one had no idea what to do because they had never seen me like it. im good at hiding emotions away
Down they come
The swarm of locusts
Skies above
Converge to choke us
Feast of souls
Consume the harvest
Young and old
Suffer unto the locust
I'm seen as the slightly annoying nice guy. I try to be sociable, but I'm kinda shy really. Most people I know seem to like me though.
People think I'm egotistic and arrogant. I'm not. I'm just confident, and not a self-loathing bitch to my ego like they are.
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
i am excellent
Quote by Kumanji
How about you don't insult my friend's dead mum, you prick.

Quote by JDawg
Too be he had to be a dick about his crayons.
Everyone thinks I'm confident and all that shite when really I'm the shyest person I know and I'll go out of my to avoid talking to people I don't know very well.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

My friends think they know me, but they don't. Also alot of my friends don't know that I don't consider them real friends, just colleages: people don't seem to get that, in order to have a friendship, there has to be trust on both sides and feel confortable to share our private lives. Also I think I'm seen like I'm arrogant sometimes, but that's just my sarcasm kicking in. When I'm sad/pissed, some of my friends don't really get it and think I'm striving for attention or something, when I despise people who do that :/

EDIT: I'm also really shy, and I secretly rip out huge farts all the time
Quote by slapsymcdougal
I'm cockblocked regularly by my appearance and personality.
People see me as a brutally honest troubled genius. I am not a genius and I'm not brutally honest. I am just troubled with a few mental disorders.
i don't know why i feel so dry
Meh I don't think there's much of a difference between the way people see me and how I really am.

I guess the biggest things that people think that aren't true are that i'm a stoner and I never get angry. I am not a stoner, and simply know how to control my anger. But those aren't really important to me anyway. I'm fairly easy to judge correctly.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
I'm not seen.
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
People tend to think I'm cocky, I'm really not though, I'm just good at everything.
Lets jump in a pool

Last edited by I am wet : Today at 03:26 XM.
I'm gonna sound conceited but I do have a lot of friends without really "trying", it all comes really naturally to me and I think (hope) it's a byproduct of my outward personality. The inside is always changing though so I can't comment on that.
According to my friends, I usually give one of two first impressions: Junkie, or schizo. Either way, I tend to make people uncomfortable.

EDIT: I see myself as slightly less insane as others do, though I recognize that I am mentally unstable. I also don't think of myself as a drug addict, but it's entirely possible that I fit the clinical description of a drug abuser.

Quote by Pat_s1t
I remember Das_Skittles made me rage hard.

Quote by WCPhils
I can't stand Das_Skittles everything he says makes me mad.

Quote by due 07
Skittles is the shit you cuntles. Slob on his knob.

My Band Youtube Channel Last.fm
Last edited by Das_Skittles at May 8, 2011,
Seen: Either super smart nerdy kid or a really stupid drug-addict metal head.

Actuality: Im neither, Im a smart-addict metal nerd.
you're a stone fox