I was at a cage the elephant concert last night and it was LOUD my hearing is still not up to par today and when i went to play mine it sounded like muffled and like all the lows were being hid behind the bass im playing through a fender mustang 1 and yes i know its awful sound wise but i got it because of the effects
MY GEAR:
Epiphone Sheraton 2
Takamine Jasmine J33?
60's J bass copy (trying to sell or trade)
fender mustang 1
Victoria Regal II
big muff
seed of life overdrive

"We make music for hipster strippers" Dan Auerbach
Do you think it might be because your ears are still shot? Usually takes me a few days to get back to normal after a gig
My Gear:
BC Rich Gunslinger Retro Blade
Vintage V100 Paradise + SD Alnico Pro Slash APH-2's
1963 Burns Short Scale Jazz Guitar
Dean Performer Florentine
Bugera 6260
Orange Micro Terror + cab
Digitech Bad Monkey
Zoom G2G
more than likely your ears are still recovering.

That said if your hearing has been that messed with its likely you've done minor permanent damage to them.
Can't stress this enough "WEAR EARPLUGS AT GIGS!"
it takes about a week for the ears to fully recover from damage.

venues play live music at well above the threshold of pain of human hearing, for some reason.

your ears are literally scarred and damaged, and the ringing is your little hearing receptors (called cilia) continuing to give your brain a signal, even though they aren't receiving. take a rest for your ears.

so even if you can't hear your amp, don't turn it up. if you hurt your ears while they are recovering, the road to deafness becomes even shorter.

and get some earplugs.
"Hey kid. You wanna cigarette?"

"No thanks! I/m already hooked on Fonicks!"

Quote by Panasonic3
it takes about a week for the ears to fully recover from damage.

venues play live music at well above the threshold of pain of human hearing, for some reason.

your ears are literally scarred and damaged, and the ringing is your little hearing receptors (called cilia) continuing to give your brain a signal, even though they aren't receiving. take a rest for your ears.

so even if you can't hear your amp, don't turn it up. if you hurt your ears while they are recovering, the road to deafness becomes even shorter.

and get some earplugs.

oh god that might be impossible im rehearsing at least 2 times with a full band because we are playing a show sunday so it will be loud those 3 days plus im going to a concert this saturday as well haha
MY GEAR:
Epiphone Sheraton 2
Takamine Jasmine J33?
60's J bass copy (trying to sell or trade)
fender mustang 1
Victoria Regal II
big muff
seed of life overdrive

"We make music for hipster strippers" Dan Auerbach
Earplugs or face being deaf in about three years.
It's an opinion. It's subjective. And I'm right, anyway.
Why anybody wouldn't wear earplugs at a rock show is beyond me.

If people give you a hard time for being lame, **** 'em - you can laugh all the way to the bank in 10 years when they're deaf.

Not that they'll hear you...
Everyone is entitled to an opinion.

Feel free to express yours so I can make an informed judgement about how stupid you are.
everyone is right. get earplugs. if you forget earplugs, stick some napkins in your ears
Quote by Lil Macker
I voted 9, cause I would only let my mum give me a handjob...

Quote by brennsy
SathiaSun for president

Un-Banned! Boy, does it feel great to be back.
Join the Bear Grylls Foundation group!
Yea ive worked backstage at many metal concerts everyone has earplugs.
Its a cheap way to save your hearing.
I usually use swimmers wax most people dont even know im wearing plugs.
My gear-
Schecter C-1 Classic
Mesa Boogie 2 Ch. Dual Rectifier(blackface)
And some pedals

For sale Minty Ibanez RGA7 seven string with tour grade hsc $330+s/h or best offer!
PM me if interested

R.I.P Ashley S. Jean